Bleacher Report (And ESPN) - Bills possibly trading w/ Giants for #2 Spot

15 hours ago, PIZ said:

So, does this give us more hope that NYG trade with us?

If the rumors about the Giants and Darnold are true, it can't do anything but help.

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw this helmet thing earlier this week and not sure if i believe it, but virtually everyone connected to the Browns believe he is the pick. 

If they pass the other 3 to take Allen, Allen busts and the other 3 hit, I don't know how they overcome that with the fans.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

4 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If the rumors about the Giants and Darnold are true, it can't do anything but help.

If they pass the other 3 to take Allen, Allen busts and the other 3 hit, I don't know how they overcome that with the fans.

I think the Allen stuff in Cleveland is all a ruse. He’s going to end up somewhere like Arizona.

On 4/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, PIZ said:

1.  So, if we are going to trade 12, 22, 53, 65 and a 2019 2nd rounder for the NYGs #2, is everyone on board with it?

2.  Then, who does everyone want, assuming Darnold is gone?  Rosen, Mayfield, or Allen?  I go Josh Rosen.

I would be, for reasons already mentioned: we still have a second and third this year to fill in gaps (O-line, WR and LB)

And Rosen. Definitely Rosen.

I’ll take Rudolph and keep our picks. We can completely transform this team. There are no guarantees any of the top QBs will be worth the price of top picks, or make up for the several top player/picks it will cost, and its less of a risk that Rudolph won’t develop into a stud.

Edited by George C

2 minutes ago, George C said:

I’ll take Rudolph and keep our picks. We can completely transform this team. There are no guarantees any of the top QBs will be worth the price of top picks, or make up for the several top player/picks it will cost, and its less of a risk that Rudolph won’t develop into a stud.

Transform this team into a bigger loser with Rudolph as the QB you mean?

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, same way SD became great with Leaf, or Cleveland became great with Couch and their long list of busts.. Or maybe the same way countless teams became great with high draft prospects who busted out, or how high dollar can’t miss guys like Osweiler, only to wonder how big of a hit the rest of the team took, or in our case,  by giving away 6 high draft choice players. I’ve got no problem either way to tell you the truth, but OBD had better not screw this one up..

None of us know how good Darnold or Rudolph will be. Unlike Taylor, Rudolph can make the throws, which makes him my choice.  

Bottom line?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/04/09/for-some-teams-drafting-a-quarterback-high-disaster-is-inevitable/

Edited by George C