TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

32 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Terrell Edmunds, LB/S, Virginia Tech 

The Edmunds bros are two of my favorite prospects in the Draft. They grew up/played ball about 20 miles from where I live and it's cool to see guys succeed from this area.

• Like (+1) 1

Does anyone remember Marqueis Gray?  Did you know he is #1 on the te depth chart?

Miami continues to rebuild the "garbage offense" with this selection the Fish grab TE Mark Andrews from Oklahoma.

Fish after 3 rounds have added Josh Rosen, Christian Kirk, and Mark Andrews.  Still a hole at LB that I couldn't really find the value to address but I think I did well remaking the offense.  Fins could use an ol, 2 lbs, and maybe a dt to round out the draft.

With the 74th pick in the 2018 TSW NFL Mock Draft the San Francisco 49ers select:  Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis

49ers paid the big money to Jimmy G. in the offseason, with picks 70 & 74 they are giving him some firepower.  Goodwin posted a breakout season, but we are all aware of his durability and Garcon is going to be 32 before the season starts, so the 49ers double down and add two WRs at the top of round 3.

Some needs weren't addressed (big RB, linebacker with Foster's legal situation, Oline depth) but all in all the 49ers walked away with a young DB who should be a day 1 starter and could potentially play corner in the cover 3 scheme with James, a young DL  with pass rushing chops in Green to add into a line rotation with Solomon Thomas & Arik Armstead and two WRs to add some talent and depth to that position group.

@RyanC883 and the Oakland Raiders are on the clock

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

With the 74th pick in the 2018 TSW NFL Mock Draft the San Francisco 49ers select:  Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis

49ers paid the big money to Jimmy G. in the offseason, with picks 70 & 74 they are giving him some firepower.  Goodwin posted a breakout season, but we are all aware of his durability and Garcon is going to be 32 before the season starts, so the 49ers double down and add two WRs at the top of round 3.

Some needs weren't addressed (big RB, linebacker with Foster's legal situation, Oline depth) but all in all the 49ers walked away with a young DB who should be a day 1 starter and could potentially play corner in the cover 3 scheme with James, a young DL  with pass rushing chops in Green to add into a line rotation with Solomon Thomas & Arik Armstead and two WRs to add some talent and depth to that position group.

@RyanC883 and the Oakland Raiders are on the clock

Darn it. I wanted to take him, but felt like WR wasn't a big enough need to leave those linemen on the board. I think in 3 years we'll be asking how this guy made it as far as he did in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1