TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

I personally think Chubbs is the pick here. The Giants May go QB later, but the decision to bench Eli got the coach fired and the owner has gone out of his way to endorse Eli. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

With the 2nd Pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the New York Giants select: Bradley Chubb, EDGE, NC State

Ha. Timing 

@joesixpack is on the clock at #3. 

Just now, Virgil said:

I personally think Chubbs is the pick here. The Giants May go QB later, but the decision to bench Eli got the coach fired and the owner has gone out of his way to endorse Eli. 

Ha. Timing 

lol. 

I debated the QB's but it never really got close for me. The hardest part was deciding between Nelson or Chubb. 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

lol. 

I debated the QB's but it never really got close for me. The hardest part was deciding between Nelson or Chubb. 

When I was picking for the Giants last time, most of the fans wanted Nelson. I was surprised.  

They won two super bowls on the strength of their defensive line and I think they know that. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

lol. 

Jets with their choice of QB. 

This is probably the hardest pick because I don’t they they’ve tipped their hat at all in regards to who they like 

Just now, Virgil said:

When I was picking for the Giants last time, most of the fans wanted Nelson. I was surprised.  

They won two super bowls on the strength of their defensive line and I think they know that. 

Yeah, I had to look at the equity of each position. As good as Nelson would be, a stud Pass Rusher is worth more than a stud Guard. 

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

Either pick would have been solid IMO. 

I think so. I actually would not have gone with Bradley if you hadn't. I think it's all about those two guys. Bradley will be a great back, but the difference between him and a back in the second isn't as severe as the drop between those two and the second round talent available.