TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

I like Chark but I don’t see the need to draft another WR after taking one at 12.

Kidding

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I like Chark but I don’t see the need to draft another WR after taking one at 12.

Kidding

Nailed it

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Virgil said:

Alright everyone, that’s a wrap.  Thank you all so much for participating and sticking with me through 3 rounds. Thank you @BuffaloHokie13 for making the BPA sheet and thank you @Canadian Bills Fan for pinning this.  

Thank you @Virgil for setting this up, and @BuffaloHokie13 for supporting with the updates, and  everyone for participating and making it very fun! I look forward to a 2019 mock edition nest year! ...now, is the 2018 real draft here yet?? ...can´t wait to see we did it better than the true GMs!!

3 minutes ago, mileena said:

This is the stupidest draft I have seen in my entire life. Stupid thread, stupid idea, stupid posters.

These pages are graced with great trolls like derby Dan and savior Peterman.  Or former great performers like crayonz.  Or funny ones like that jets guy.  Or just bc they want to like bringbackfergy. 

This is the best you got? I hate trolls and trolling but if you're going to do it at least put in a little effort!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I dunno, everyone's so stupid here, maybe nobody will get your point:rolleyes:

I surely didn´t ...did you? ...maybe even him (or is she? based on its avatar?:o)

Edited by BuffaLoko
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, mileena said:

This is the stupidest draft I have seen in my entire life. Stupid thread, stupid idea, stupid posters.

It's hard being a Bills fan....always looking for the negative, trying to bring a room down instead of enjoying the moment, trying not to finish on his back before he says the magic word...oh, that's just you. Fair enough....have a stupendous day.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, mileena said:

My goodness, why would such a Brilliant Football Shining Star of a Mind, such as yourself, stay around here associating with such rampant stupidity?

I suggest you waste no time -  leave immediately lest the Stupidity prove contagious.

"Don't let the door Hitcha where the good lord Splitcha"

23 hours ago, Virgil said:

Will you be my best friend?

/thread

On 4/5/2018 at 1:17 PM, Virgil said:

3 - Jets - Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

4 - Browns - Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma 

5 - Broncos - Sam Darnold, QB, USC

11 - Dolphins - Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

12 - Bills - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

That would officially be the most depressing night in Buffalo Bills history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2