TSW Mock Draft vs Actual Draft

Virgil

17 hours ago, Virgil said:

The Bengals are on the clock

@BuffaLoko

2nd best steal of the mock so far

With the 77th pick, in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Bengals select Dorance Armstrong Jr., DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Kansas Kansas_logo.gif!!

The Chiefs and @Virgil and the Chiefs are on the clock !

Edited by BuffaLoko

2 hours ago, BuffaLoko said:

With the 77th pick, in the 2018 NFL Draft, the Bengals select Dorance Armstrong Jr., DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Kansas Kansas_logo.gif!!

The Chiefs and @Virgil and the Chiefs are on the clock !

Quick pick analysis, TBH... I just followed Virgil's chart of BPA!! and I could´ve gone with the guy with many vowels (Uchenna) on his name, but wanted him to be available for Buffalo, because of newly born filial love, between  CIN and BUF going on ...Now an insight from USA Today, I share next, helped me to pull the trigger: 

¨with drama surrounding Vontaze Burfict after the linebacker's four-game suspension for violating the NFL's rules on performance-enhancing substances. Despite signing former Bills linebacker Preston Brown, Cincinnati needs to add both depth and athleticism to this group¨...

your takes??...

2 hours ago, Chuck Wagon said:

The Bengals took 3 linebackers.  B-)

hahhaaha!!  true that!! I feel I am following the Bills picks so closely, here in the mock draft and with 3+ days in between picks, that I didn't keep a tally of positions,...anyway! our Defense is going to b fearsome!! or perhaps we can even trade a few guys to BillsLand?? :rolleyes:

Edited by BuffaLoko

Looking at Matt Miller's bpa I see he has 12 rbs higher than Royce Freeman. That is just ridiculous to me, the guy is a beast and a td machine. He also is great catching passes.

I am biased because I have seen him play in person so many times, but I have not seen him rated this low by anybody else.

1 hour ago, bills in oregon said:

ok so I have been following this draft. How do the Bills fans fill about this so far? I fill like we missed on a couple players.

Ragnow is the only pick I am psyched about. Jackson is not what they want for qb imo, Payne is another Bama defender I am wary of, Chark is an athletic freak but pretty raw and lacking in route running and ability to get off press coverage, Leonard is high motor but light and kind of slow for his size (4.7), not very strong either for getting off blocks in the NFL. 

Just my humble opinion, I am obviously not a pro scout. B-)

Edited by Turk71
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Ragnow is the only pick I am psyched about. Jackson is not what they want for qb imo, Payne is another Bama defender I am wary of, Chark is an athletic freak but pretty raw and lacking in route running and ability to get off press coverage, Leonard is high motor but light and kind of slow for his size (4.7), not very strong either for getting off blocks in the NFL. 

Just my humble opinion, I am obviously not a pro scout. B-)

Great points, Turk.  I'm I the only one lately that is weary and annoyed with the Miami Dolphins?

because the scenario laid out here could happen at 11 and 12 and...well, I don't like it.

49 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Great points, Turk.  I'm I the only one lately that is weary and annoyed with the Miami Dolphins?

because the scenario laid out here could happen at 11 and 12 and...well, I don't like it.

I think if Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds are on the board at 11 that will be the Dolphins pick.  They need lb help desperately.  I just couldn't pass on Rosen at 11 bc I don't think Tannehil is any good and the value was tremendous.

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

I think if Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds are on the board at 11 that will be the Dolphins pick.  They need lb help desperately.  I just couldn't pass on Rosen at 11 bc I don't think Tannehil is any good and the value was tremendous.

I hear ya, section, but do we take that chance?

man, my backside tightens up thinking about letting that possibly happen.

9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I hear ya, section, but do we take that chance?

man, my backside tightens up thinking about letting that possibly happen.

absolutely not lol.

Doing the draft the Broncos are the key.  If they don't take a qb at 5 that means of the top 4 will be available 6-10.  That's if the Giants go QB.  If the Giants don't go qb then 2 top guys will be there and trading up becomes a must.

I feel pretty confident that a trade is already done between the Bills and Giants though so I think we don't have to worry.  Hopefully we don't end up with Allen but I think the Bills will be picking at 2 in a couple of weeks.