Richie Incognito fires his agents via Twitter

1 minute ago, BurpleBull said:

I wouldn't have cared if Jonathan Martin made good on his threats to Igcognito. 

He strikes me as as the "big scary white guy" who would try to befriend Ndamukong Suh but bully Jonathan Martin.

Really hate white guys like him who think growing up country and hunting big game means they're a bad ass and can't get their ass kicked.

You're right... I better check my privilege. That toxic Caucasian masculinity came over me like a wave. My bad...

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, how does Trump’s Cheeto taste?

its hilarious how simple some of you are.  Guess what, it’s not all about your stupid political parties. Some people have thought this reality tv guy was a joke long ago.  I don’t care who people vote for.  But Trump completely conned some very simple people.  It’s hilarious and sad at the same time.

Not a fan of the guy at all, but he had nothing to do with Richie firing the agent and the other side isn't anything to proud of. I'm guessing most of us left NY years ago over issues Trump said he was going to fix. Bitching about the President solves nothing, go have some friends overdose on heroin and give your guns to a puppet of CNN

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

I guess the fact that we are arguing about a player being an a&& or not for firing his agent over twitter means that our players (w/ the Zay exception) have stayed out of trouble this off season.  Could be much worse "player behavior" to be discussing.  

1 hour ago, SmokinES3 said:

It's ok. I know you libs aren't accustomed to hearing the truth. Hopefully you'll grow up and learn to handle it. There's still time...

Take this BS to PPP. 

59 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Sounds like you've caught a case of the feels. Who originally ran their mouth? Spouting news that is fake?

Why do you assume I am seeking approval from you? This sanctimonious behavior doesn't help to paint you or your views in a positive manner. See how that works?

41 minutes ago, BurpleBull said:

I wouldn't have cared if Jonathan Martin made good on his threats to Igcognito. 

He strikes me as as the "big scary white guy" who would try to befriend Ndamukong Suh but bully Jonathan Martin.

Really hate white guys like him who think growing up country and hunting big game means they're a bad ass and can't get their ass kicked.

You're super gross and this post outs you as a scumbag. What kind of animal wishes death on someone else?

1 hour ago, PIP said:

Guess what that spineless weasel that you call him is sending the military to the Border to protect your ass unlike  the spineless Democrats that I am sure that you voted for would do. It's because of the Democrats and they're weak laws and stance on border security the reason we are in the predicament we are in

It' hallucinatory drivel like this that keeps me from entering into that den of iniquity that is the PPP board.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

It' hallucinatory drivel like this that keeps me from entering into that den of iniquity that is the PPP board.

So you refuse to listen to a point of view that differs from your own. You're the reason Trump is President and will be reelected. You are the problem

• Like (+1) 1