Richie Incognito fires his agents via Twitter

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

My political party is better than your political party!!!

our country gets dumber every day.

It's ok. I know you libs aren't accustomed to hearing the truth. Hopefully you'll grow up and learn to handle it. There's still time...

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The guy tweeted "You're fired!".  They are posting this.  That's a crusade?

Did you even read the rest of the item?  They twice allowed that it could be an April fool's type joke by RI.

Richie has a long history of publicly commenting on his previous public comments.  He can correct "set the record straight" at any time as to his firing of his agents.  He has chosen not to yet.

Again,  HE put this out there to look like he's firing them by Twitter.  It's not a "crusade" to report this.

The tweet was from today, not Sunday April 1st. It was the author's way of saying that no one knows what goes through Richie's mind, which alludes to the "crusade" comment. They even used the word "assuming" in the article. 

He very well could have fired them via twitter, but there's no factual evidence posted I'm the article that proves it to be the case. Besides, depending on Richie's contractual agreement with his former agency, he can tell them he's firing them however he wants. Maybe it's a bit douchey to do it via text, but it's not illegal. Peesonally, I think it was just a jokingly way of referencing a pop-culture Trump quote.

6 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

It's ok. I know you libs aren't accustomed to hearing the truth. Hopefully you'll grow up and learn to handle it. There's still time...

1) There's another forum for these types of comments.

2) You are using a defense/avoidance tactic against a post that wasn't exactly wrong.

3) These types of comments don't exactly help to paint you or your views in a positive manner...

• Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

The tweet was from today, not Sunday April 1st. It was the author's way of saying that no one knows what goes through Richie's mind, which alludes to the "crusade" comment. They even used the word "assuming" in the article. 

He very well could have fired them via twitter, but there's no factual evidence posted I'm the article that proves it to be the case. Besides, depending on Richie's contractual agreement with his former agency, he can tell them he's firing them however he wants. Maybe it's a bit douchey to do it via text, but it's not illegal. Peesonally, I think it was just a jokingly way of referencing a pop-culture Trump quote.

No one is arguing that he can't fire him any way he wants to...or that it is illegal. The article certainly wasn't. 

It's not a crusade to publish this guy's own words and then to speculate on what they mean. 

And now we know. 

32 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

1) There's another forum for these types of comments.

2) You are using a defense/avoidance tactic against a post that wasn't exactly wrong.

3) These types of comments don't exactly help to paint you or your views in a positive manner...

Sounds like you've caught a case of the feels. Who originally ran their mouth? Spouting news that is fake?

Why do you assume I am seeking approval from you? This sanctimonious behavior doesn't help to paint you or your views in a positive manner. See how that works?

Edited by SmokinES3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I have been as hard as anyone on Jackson but was starting to come around a bit.  This mom as his agent stuff though...  I don't think I want someone quarterbacking my team that at his age can't break the cord.  

His Mom may very well be a better QB coach than the one we have, so maybe it's a good thing they're close.

2 hours ago, RussellDopeland said:

How disgraceful. Only a morally-bankrupt, spineless weasel would fire someone via twitter....like Donald Trump.

Guess what that spineless weasel that you call him is sending the military to the Border to protect your ass unlike  the spineless Democrats that I am sure that you voted for would do. It's because of the Democrats and they're weak laws and stance on border security the reason we are in the predicament we are in

Edited by PIP
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RussellDopeland said:

How disgraceful. Only a morally-bankrupt, spineless weasel would fire someone via twitter....like Donald Trump.

Welcome to 2018. Agent could have lied to him about the terms of the new contract. 

You sound like an !@#$. Go suck off Cuomo

Edited by uticaclub
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PIP said:

Guess what that spineless weasel that you call him is sending the military to the Border to protect your ass unlike  the spineless Democrats that I am sure that you voted for would do. It's because of the Democrats and they're weak laws and stance on border security the reason we are in the predicament we are in

The previous two presidents, (Democrat and Republican) also sent troops to the border.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Welcome to 2018. Agent could have lied to him about the terms of the new contract. 

You sound like an !@#$. Go suck off Cuomo

Haha, how does Trump’s Cheeto taste?

its hilarious how simple some of you are.  Guess what, it’s not all about your stupid political parties. Some people have thought this reality tv guy was a joke long ago.  I don’t care who people vote for.  But Trump completely conned some very simple people.  It’s hilarious and sad at the same time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I wouldn't have cared if Jonathan Martin made good on his threats to Igcognito. 

He strikes me as as the "big scary white guy" who would try to befriend Ndamukong Suh but bully Jonathan Martin.

Really hate white guys like him who think growing up country and hunting big game means they're a bad ass and can't get their ass kicked.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

The previous two presidents, (Democrat and Republican) also sent troops to the border.

Obama sent 1200 as a token gesture...

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Haha, how does Trump’s Cheeto taste?

its hilarious how simple some of you are.  Guess what, it’s not all about your stupid political parties. Some people have thought this reality tv guy was a joke long ago.  I don’t care who people vote for.  But Trump completely conned some very simple people.  It’s hilarious and sad at the same time.

I challenge you to a wonderlic duel! ?????