Lesean McCoy tweet. Mean anything?

PIZ

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

How bout you would you be happy with that trade ? 

Man i love watching Shady.  I would be happy if yhe Bills don't go crazy paying to move up in the draft to get an unknow player .  All QBs coming ot have some issue/potential issue.  There are no Manning or Luck.  So i would prefer not give away the bank and risk many years

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, offyourocker said:

Man i love watching Shady.  I would be happy if yhe Bills don't go crazy paying to move up in the draft to get an unknow player .  All QBs coming ot have some issue/potential issue.  There are no Manning or Luck.  So i would prefer not give away the bank and risk many years

So we just have to wait until we got 2-14 to get a QB? When will that happen? This year? Because next year's draft looks pretty weak. 

Every QB ever has had some knock on them. Manning couldn't throw down field. Elway had no touch. At some point, we have to get a QB. We've been risking too many years already by not moving up or finding some way to get one.

2 hours ago, Putin said:

The only way I would even consider this as a possibility is if the Giants believed they have a shot at the playoffs , or else why trade for a 30 year old RB ? 

I don't think the Shady trade is real but the Giants absolutely think they have a shot of the playoffs. They are not rebuilding.

9 hours ago, PIZ said:

There is a ton of speculation on Twitter about Shady being involved in a trade.  Seemed to pop up on multiple tweets about and hour before Shady's tweet.  Not sure what caused it.  Probably someone's mock.

Many teams could use an all Pro rb......thats what is causing it.

I’m not sure why this is all that unexpected even as a rumor. Heck, I mentioned it myself in a thread just yesterday. What other player do the Bills have on their roster that they could offer in a trade to get a QB? Shady? Tre White? Anyone else?

It doesn’t mean it’s happening but it’s not all that far fetched.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure why this is all that unexpected even as a rumor. Heck, I mentioned it myself in a thread just yesterday. What other player do the Bills have on their roster that they could offer in a trade to get a QB? Shady? Tre White? Anyone else?

It doesn’t mean it’s happening but it’s not all that far fetched.

It is exactly that.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

yeah, be spelled too wrong 

He spelled too wrong, you spelled he wrong and the OP spelled Tweet wrong.  D+ for grammar, all around :w00t:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It is exactly that.

Why exactly? If OBD decides its time to turn the page and swung for the future fences then what does having an aging RB do for them? I love Shady but if I’m the GM/Coach I’m going to think long and hard about a direct swap for Foles or another combination that gets me the QB that I’ve decided I want.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why exactly? If OBD decides its time to turn the page and swung for the future fences then what does having an aging RB do for them? I love Shady but if I’m the GM/Coach I’m going to think long and hard about a direct swap for Foles or another combination that gets me the QB that I’ve decided I want.

Firstly, Beane and McDermott have already said he figures heavily into the team's 2018 plans which only makes sense on a team devoid of weapons on offense.  Secondly, he's a 30 year old RB with a big contract that limits the ability to trade him. 

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Firstly, Beane and McDermott have already said he figures heavily into the team's 2018 plans which only makes sense on a team devoid of weapons on offense.  Secondly, he's a 30 year old RB with a big contract that limits the ability to trade him. 

Oh, I forgot, I’m sure we need to believe everything coaches say in the offseason when they’re trying to woo trades and draft picks. And, remember that NFL contracts are very flexible things in trade season. There are all kinds of ways to work around them. Again...the only way any of this would happen is for a starting QB. Do I think it will? No, I don’t. Do I think it’s being pondered? Yes, I do.