Titans Unveil New Uniforms

Does Nike just have a whole folder of crappy fonts that they use for numbers on jerseys?  That 3 in the 31 above is awful - looks like a backwards sigma...

And then hey, let’s throw some gray on the shoulders, because why not!

Thumbs down from me...

14 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Does Nike just have a whole folder of crappy fonts that they use for numbers on jerseys?  That 3 in the 31 above is awful - looks like a backwards sigma...

And then hey, let’s throw some gray on the shoulders, because why not!

Thumbs down from me...

Yeah. They do.

And this one is to pay homage to the shape of the state of Tennessee.

Ish.  New helmet is fine, but the unis...it's like they chose powder blue as a signiture color (for obvious reasons), then said use the Seahawks as a base, but swap out the neon green with powder blue.  The numbers, well, no sugar-coating how hideous they look.  Grey on the shoulders looks like they ran out of fabric and just had to grab something to finish off the unis, even if it was grey.

Not the worst unis, like some of the ideas, just...some really head-scratching decisions.

5 hours ago, benderbender said:

For those who wondered what it would be like to see an NFL team in an Arena League uniform

Unfortunately the Bucs and Jags have already led the way. Don't like this trend among some of the newer franchises.

I don't like them. I thinking switching to a dark helmet was a big mistake. Their old uniforms we're a lot cleaner, albiet kinda boring. Their new uniforms are meant to be splashy but come across as messy to me, especially the dark helmets.