When can we expect THE trade to happen ?

Hey bills fans hope all is well!

All the waiting for somthing I really feel that should happen and kinda needs to happen 

It looks like picks 2,4,6 and 7 are the picks that are the target 

I hope it can happen soon Cuz it’s killing me! 

How much would you be ok with to move up ? 

And for who 

my top 3 are DARNOLD MAYFEILD LAMAR 

i think we only make a trade up for Mayfeild or Darnold (if he is still available) 

I’m not sold on Allen and so so on Rosen 

GO BILLS !!!

5 minutes ago, Dalton said:

When you least expect it so check back here every 10 minutes.

Yep, even though I know it will be right after Cleveland picks, I am doing exactly that, checking here every 10 minutes or so.  Here and Twitter.

Why can't Cleveland just be a professional and announce who they are picking for sure? Pulled the same thing last year there was Trubisky talk up until the card was turned in.  Rams announced they were taking Goff immediately, but Cleveland at #1 the last 2 years we get amateur hour.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Why can't Cleveland just be a professional and announce who they are picking for sure? Pulled the same thing last year there was Trubisky talk up until the card was turned in.  Rams announced they were taking Goff immediately, but Cleveland at #1 the last 2 years we get amateur hour.

Because they truly don’t know.  They are reportedly split down the middle between Darnold and Allen.  They may not announce until there’s a few seconds left, to ensure total alignment.  Great for them, sucks for everyone else.

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

It’s a possibility they are 99 percent sold on Darnold but not 100 yet. 

Better be safe than sorry I guess. They don’t owe the other teams anything 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hey bills fans hope all is well!

All the waiting for somthing I really feel that should happen and kinda needs to happen 

It looks like picks 2,4,6 and 7 are the picks that are the target 

I hope it can happen soon Cuz it’s killing me! 

How much would you be ok with to move up ? 

And for who 

my top 3 are DARNOLD MAYFEILD LAMAR 

i think we only make a trade up for Mayfeild or Darnold (if he is still available) 

I’m not sold on Allen and so so on Rosen 

GO BILLS !!!

What will you do if no trade happens?

Cleveland pulled this crap last year with Myles Garrett. We KNEW they were taking him first, but they wouldn't admit it. Now there is a rumor they want to pair him with Bradley Chubb, which would be a truly terrifying defense. 

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

What will you do if no trade happens?

Hope they don't trade down again, to get an extra 2019 1st round pick.  My body / mind cannot handle another offseason / pre-draft like this.

7 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Maybe they are still deciding. Also with 1 and 4 maybe they are fishing for trades? 

Two of the top five picks is definitely a unique situation 

3 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Another hour, another started topic with all but similar hot takes

And yet another person complaining about it. Not sure which is worse. Not sure if you're aware, but if you don't respond, the thread will just die.

• Like (+1) 1