Look Out for WR DJ Moore - Has a Pre-Draft Visit with the Bills

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Zay Jones broke a lot of records in college as well.  I wonder how well Moore will adjust to NFL.

I will never understand this mentality as a ‘fan’. Honestly you must realize people can improve at their jobs. That’s just common sense. I bet you got better at yours or you improved in school if that’s where you still are. Do you concede that people can improve at things with more experience , exposure, and practice? 

2 hours ago, the skycap said:

He's nice, but I need size and speed. I want "land" Chark!! Gotcha!!

Moore has shown to be a better player, even with the often times, injury created,  sub-par QB play.  He can make plays at all levels of the field and plays with an attitude.  He actually reminds me of Andre Reed.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I will never understand this mentality as a ‘fan’. Honestly you must realize people can improve at their jobs. That’s just common sense. I bet you got better at yours or you improved in school if that’s where you still are. Do you concede that people can improve at things with more experience , exposure, and practice? 

It's  not uncommon for a receiver take a year or two to adjust to the NFL.   Zay is gong to look better in year 2.  Let's hope he can get better with his personal issues.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
Typo
  • Like (+1) 1

Moore is an NFL slot to my mind. I think the Bills might well have a need there but if we are moving up the board then the picks where Moore could land have probably been traded away. 

I maintain this is a far from stellar wide receiver class. I honestly don't think there is much help at the position coming for the Bills from this draft. 

7 hours ago, purple haze said:

Moore has shown to be a better player, even with the often times, injury created,  sub-par QB play.  He can make plays at all levels of the field and plays with an attitude.  He actually reminds me of Andre Reed.

Zay Jones CAN be my Andre Reed. I need Chark to be my James Lofton.