Brandin Cooks to the Rams for the 23rd - Pats eyeing Rosen - per Allbright

The Rams are going to want to pay Todd Gurley, Marcus Peters, Brandin Cooks, Lamarcus Joyner, and Aaron Donald. Without breaking the bank so bad they can't pay Goff in a few years. Uhhhhh good luck with that one. Oh well there's always the draft... ahhh right.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I think it's a really terrible deal. They owe him $8.5 million this year, then he's going to want to get paid next year. And their first pick this year is #87 overall. In 2 years they'll have terrible depth and no cap space.

That's what I thought but turns out they have a bunch of contracts that expire so cap stage won't be an issue and they already have a franchise QB, RB and sick dline.  Pretty sure they are in super bowl or bust territory.  

16 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Beane needs to get going ASAP; he is starting to fall asleep next to Buddy....Cannot afford to be late to the party....again

If there's any sort of semi reasonable deal from the Giants we have to pull the trigger.

Cooks is a good receiver but damn a 1st rounder in the last year of his rookie deal?? And he's played with Brees and Brady so who knows how good he really is. This is crazy. I'm not even mad the Pats picked up a 1st, it kind of sucks but whatever.

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Saw something that you guys might want to replace Solder on the o-line. That true?

Well since he is the highest paid O lineman in the NFL (crazy money with his injury history IMO) and playing in NY I am sure they do. Is there an elite OT this year? 

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

If there's any sort of semi reasonable deal from the Giants we have to pull the trigger.

Beane has a friend in Gettleman, he will have every opportunity for the Giants pick if it becomes available. No way NYG deals with BB over BEANE.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

Cooks is a good receiver but damn a 1st rounder in the last year of his rookie deal?? And he's played with Brees and Brady so who knows how good he really is. This is crazy. I'm not even mad the Pats picked up a 1st, it kind of sucks but whatever.

He isn't anything special. Goodwin makes more catches in traffic than he does. Cooks is a one trick pony.