Drew Brees SCAMMED out of $8MILLION+

9 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He deserved to get ripped off. That's embarrassing to spend that much on jewelry. Kobe did when he cheated on his wife because he had to. What's Brees' excuse?

If he was like "I spent $15M on gifts because I could!" that would STILL be better than "I spent $15M on jewelry because I thought it was a good way to invest that money"

And if I'm paying $8M for a ring, Im going to bring in my own outside appraiser FIRST! Heck, I brought in an appraiser when I paid $150k for a house. $8M, you better believe Im double checking everything.

Brees is dumb.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

If he was like "I spent $15M on gifts because I could!" that would STILL be better than "I spent $15M on jewelry because I thought it was a good way to invest that money"

And if I'm paying $8M for a ring, Im going to bring in my own outside appraiser FIRST! Heck, I brought in an appraiser when I paid $150k for a house. $8M, you better believe Im double checking everything.

Brees is dumb.

Doesn't matter it would still be worth 50% of face value.

Jewelry is a stupid losing investment,blue chip stocks,gold or real estate make much better investments unless your buying the Hope Diamond ;) (or what ever is biggest now)

It sounds like he got swindled by a high-end diamond jewler...go figure!  Also how could he have financial issues with the money he’s made?  To my knowledge he doesn’t have any high-profile divorces or legal settlements, so if he has issues it’s because of many situations like this

9 minutes ago, crack said:

for his wife?

i ain't saying she a gold digger...

I assume the ring was big enough to hide the birthmark he had removed from his face.

I keed, I keed.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

There's much better ways to invest 15M than jewelry.  Wouldn't expect Brees to do something this dumb?

Sometimes I think that most football players shouldn’t even attempt to invest. Too many of these guys just don’t have the brains. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5