would you trade

26 minutes ago, nuklz2594 said:

would you trade odell beckham jr  for gronk?

It depends....

Is it 2018 Season Prime?

I'm not sure, if so.

Now, if we are talking a few dimensions over but still relatively close to 18 Prime, like 2018( III ) for example - I wouldn't mind shaking things up a little bit and giving this trade a whirl.

As long as nothing HUGE happens and as a result it has a ripple that somehow effects Prime 2018 negatively. 

For those not following..

Have you ever thought of yourself as a pebble? Metaphorically speaking, on the “pond of life”  is exactly what you are when you consider those who could be affected by the ripple effect of this trade, games, and actions. You might even be a “rock” turning ripples into waves. Just consider the lives you touch during the span of a day, a year, or a lifetime, perhaps without ever realizing it. If we are all separated by only “six degrees” or less, maybe it’s the Universe’s way of helping us realize our oneness—our interconnectedness—and the “ripple effect” is the connective tissue that ties us together.

So - if Odell balls out for the PATS over on 2018 (III) and I dont need to be concerned over here - great. 

If some how it comes into play via the ripple and the Bills in 2018 Prime lose because of it?

No thanks!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Healthy, for one game, I'd take Gronk, however, at this point in their careers, I'd take OBJ.

Gronk is by far the best TE in the game and one of, if not the most difficult matchups in the NFL, while OBJ is great, he isn't that much different than many of the top 10 WR's and doesn't change the O gameplan the same way Gronk does

52 minutes ago, TXBILLSFAN said:

Healthy, for one game, I'd take Gronk, however, at this point in their careers, I'd take OBJ.

Gronk is by far the best TE in the game and one of, if not the most difficult matchups in the NFL, while OBJ is great, he isn't that much different than many of the top 10 WR's and doesn't change the O gameplan the same way Gronk does

Unhealthy for one game, I'd take Gronk!  He'd still play if the game was the SB and he was even 30% healthy.  
I can't stand him, but he's a pretty tough dude.  OBJ, on the other hand...no confidence in his guts at all.