Josh Rosen snaps back on Mora comments

3 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He might be a dick but he's 100% right in his feelings on Rosen. He's tired of babysitting the premadonna.  Rosen will have a very short lived NFL career marked by injuries and conflicts with authority figures called coaches.

Am I missing something? I'd stay away from Rosen. Could see him as a very expensive mistake if we trade up for him. He's going to be a bad team guy and of the guys commonly mentioned my last choice. Will be interesting where he's picked. I could see him the second qb taken but could also see him dropping down to the fifth or sixth.

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

If people didn't care what Mora thinks, they wouldn't be making such a big deal about what he said in the first place. I just think the particular part that people are freaking out about is misguided.

Because any negative from Mora is going to be used in the continual character assassination of Josh Rosen. 

Instead Mora is just an asshat that has a long reputation of throwing his former players under the bus 

Mora modified his comments and basically hinted that Rosen is too smart (or more intellectually complicated than Darold) for Cleveland.

He says he needs to be "intellectually challenged" to remain engaged.  Working with Hue Jackson rules out Cleveland for Rosen.  Spicoli Darold may be OK...

Any coach throwing his unpaid player under the bus like that is incredibly selfish. Even boeheim bothers me when he tries to spin a narrative to keep his players in college.

Let these underpaid athletes get their worth. And be grateful their talent gets YOU paid. College coaches: Do whatever you can to set them up in life I don't care what beef you have, you're dealing with kids and you're a grown man.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Radar said:

Am I missing something? I'd stay away from Rosen. Could see him as a very expensive mistake if we trade up for him. He's going to be a bad team guy and of the guys commonly mentioned my last choice. Will be interesting where he's picked. I could see him the second qb taken but could also see him dropping down to the fifth or sixth.

It won't be his character or personality that takes him down. It will be injuries.  Including skinny legs Lamar, I consider Rosen to be the least durable QB in this draft.

13 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It won't be his character or personality that takes him down. It will be injuries.  Including skinny legs Lamar, I consider Rosen to be the least durable QB in this draft.

Please tell me about Josh Allen's injury history because for some reason his doesn't exist...

25 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He did exactly what the coach hated. Asked Why

Okay now it's funny. I read the article earlier today on another website about the coach saying something about millennials needing to ask why or ask questions or something like that, but that part just didn't stand out when I was trying to make sense out of the tweet. But yeah that's pretty funny.

5 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He might be a dick but he's 100% right in his feelings on Rosen. He's tired of babysitting the premadonna.  Rosen will have a very short lived NFL career marked by injuries and conflicts with authority figures called coaches.

A rich spoiled liberal kid from California With a body made of glass ,  Giants or the Jets would be a great place for his 

• Sad 1