RUMOR: Browns to take Wyoming QB Josh Allen #1 Overall per Peter King

29 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

Allen one is not a good thing. That means the Giants don't trade and we're stuck, at best, getting Baker 4-9

IMO, that would be great for us.  Get a very good qb and save the picks.

26 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Good point. That's how you get a Jackson, and are looking at a new QB in three more years.

Now I'm nervous.

There is no way Beane takes Jackson.  No friggin way.

I hope Allen turns out to be the best QB in this draft. Kind of ridiculous all of the hate for a guy who is basically Wentz (small school kid with great athleticism) with a stronger arm. Look at Matthew Staffords #s in college. He had better weapons (AJ Green the year he finally went over 60%) and went #1...The upside with Allen is amazing. Personal preference I'd want Darnold because of his crazy quick release (Tony Romo like) but Allen is a close 2nd for me (then Rosen and lastly Mayfield).

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

How you getting a QB

1 Allen

2 Darnold

3 Rosen

4 Barkley

5 Mayfield

I think some people have convinced themselves Mason Rudolph is just as good as the other QBs but not getting the hype, because, reasons.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

How you getting a QB

1 Allen

2 Darnold

3 Rosen

4 Barkley

5 Mayfield

I’m not convinced the Broncos will take Mayfield. Apparently things didn’t go well at the Senior Bowl between the coaches and Mayfield. Not saying Mayfield doesn’t go at 5, because he might... just don’t think the Broncos are who takes him.

In any case this all an opinion of a friend of John Dorseys. Kind of odd that he would put this out there.

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

I don’t see Denver taking Mayfield 

Ok

1 Allen

2 Darnold

3 Mayfield

4 Barkely

5 Rosen

Bills Shut out. 

Allen going one is opens up the worst case. Bills getting shut out of the top 4 QBs 

Could be King has the player right and the pick wrong.

Saquon #1 overall, then Allen (if available) at 4.

In which case, that doesn't help the Bills in the least. Because the Browns aren't going to trade 4, the Giants aren't going to trade 2 either.  Meaning whomever you want has to get past Denver and Indy has to want a trade.