RUMOR: Browns to take Wyoming QB Josh Allen #1 Overall per Peter King

25 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Agreed, I think the Trump thing with Rosen is the reason we will not take him. Which sucks because he is a great qb

That would be one of the reasons to take him

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

You guys are crazy, Allen is a once in a decade talent, smartest QB in the draft, comes off as a hard worker and good kid in interviews, Bills fans are clueless on Allen for some reason. If you watch a couple of his games you will see that his accuracy is great, he just makes a lot of lower percentage throws.

Darnold and Allen are my first two choices.  I would like to trade up to 2 in order to secure whoever the Browns pass on.  Unfortunately, unlikely to happen.

34 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

I think we can all agree with this F&*! Brady and the Cheats. I hope they have a horrible draft and the 'Phins do something stupid; I really hate both of those teams

Amen!!!!

38 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoever the Jets take will be locked in the basement like the ones before him. They like to play old journeymen and are scared as **** to play anyone they draft.

Not this season, their jobs are on the line, they screw this up and they are gone!

58 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

yup. denver or indy. just gets less and less as to what we have to give up

I would think that it would be more and more the closer it gets to the draft.

22 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Not this season, their jobs are on the line, they screw this up and they are gone!

Which is why if I were a Jets fan I would be worried about blowing it, so far your current FO has not put together a really good draft. Hard to have confidence that they get this right....

54 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Which is why if I were a Jets fan I would be worried about blowing it, so far your current FO has not put together a really good draft. Hard to have confidence that they get this right....

Not at all, we got lucky that Adam's and William's fell in our laps. I have no faith in them, just another in a long line of fails.

55 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Mac and Bowels (sic) hoodwinked the owner into the extension by promising to deliver a QB. I’m guessing they go with the guy the owner reportedly loves (mayfield) over the one who said !@#$ you to the owner’s BFF and political ally. It’s their own career suicide otherwise but we will see what kind of balls they have. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, kdiggz said:

it doesn't matter, Jets could take the best QB to ever come out and he will be horrible because it's the Jets.

And the Bill's have done any better lately?

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Mac and Bowels (sic) hoodwinked the owner into the extension by promising to deliver a QB. I’m guessing they go with the guy the owner reportedly loves (mayfield) over the one who said !@#$ you to the owner’s BFF and political ally. It’s their own career suicide otherwise but we will see what kind of balls they have. 

They showed bells by moving up, that's a start. But hitting on the right one is a different story.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

They showed bells by moving up, that's a start. But hitting on the right one is a different story.

How do Jets fans feel about Menish Mehta?  Is he considered reliable?  He joins WGR all the time to talk football and sounds informative.

4 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Definitely not but you have tried really hard. We haven't even taken a shot except for EJ Manuel. Whoever you draft, Hackenberg, Petty, Geno. And that's just the past 5 years!

And let's not forget about the Sanchize!

Edited by kdiggz

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually think they are in the best position to take Allen. They are clearly promoting TYrod as the starter. He’s getting starting QB treatment around Cleveland. They are setting it up as the QB of the future will be drafted but as a developmental guy. I think they can sell Allen as the high upside guy as they sell Tyrod as the guy who is going to come in an actually win some games for the city, get the team back to being competitive, jmo

contrast that to the Bills, who aren’t really promoting AJ at all and signed him to a backup level deal relatively late in FA. They are setting it up as they are taking the starting QB in the draft. It would be weird to me if the one who needs the most development is their pick. Again  Jmo

I've had this same thought, and it's what gives me hope that Allen isn't the pick and maybe Rosen is. 

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

From your lips to gods ears! It's amazing how many people on all forums are split on the qb's.

My track record on guessing which drafted QBs are going to be any good is pretty strong. Not to brag or anything but I was up on Wentz when he was still projected in the third. I definitely know what I'm talking about.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

My track record on guessing which drafted QBs are going to be any good is pretty strong. Not to brag or anything but I was up on Wentz when he was still projected in the third. I definitely know what I'm talking about.

Well, I hope your right about Allen going to the Bills!