Nyy dropping like flies...

Dopey

I know, I know, this is a Bills forum but my Yankees are dropping like flies. Only 2-3 games in and 4-5 guys on IR already. Any thoughts? Oh, great job by the Las Vegas hockey team for winning the division. Figured if we can talk Vegas hockey, hell let's talk Yankees baseball too.

Now back to football!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I know, I know, this is a Bills forum but my Yankees are dropping like flies. Only 2-3 games in and 4-5 guys on IR already. Any thoughts? Oh, great job by the Las Vegas hockey team for winning the division. Figured if we can talk Vegas hockey, hell let's talk Yankees baseball too.

Now back to football!

We have a baseball forum on TBD: https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/42-mlb-baseball/

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Now back to football!

Get the injuries overwith now.

13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Guess you didn't see what I did there. Do we have a hockey forum? If  so, let's tell makebuffalogreatagain the same thing. Unless it's ok to talk hockey here. Especially Vegas hockey. If I missed something, my bad.

Now back to football!!

Edited by Dopey

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Two "wrongs" make a right I guess.  Have fun. :beer:

Too early for beer, especially on Easter. Come on,man!! That church wine is a different story. Might go up for seconds.

Edited by Dopey
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Guess you didn't see what I did there. Do we have a hockey forum? If  so, let's tell makebuffalogreatagain the same thing. Unless it's ok to talk hockey here. Especially Vegas hockey. If I missed something, my bad.

Now back to football!!

This board has way too many people like you.  People that pile on should be banned.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

Now back to football!

My thoughts are as long as the pitching staff stays healthy we're ok.  And Andujar shouldn't have been sent down to 3A in the first place.

4 hours ago, Dopey said:

Now back to football!

Good....hopefully they end up in the basement...I hate the Yankees with a passion

• Like (+1) 1