Baker Mayfield

On 4/10/2018 at 7:49 AM, kdiggz said:

are we prepared to hate Baker forever if the rumors are true that the Jets covet him with the 3rd pick?

Honestly that's what's difficult about this draft. I like Darnold, Rosen and Mayfield. I imagine we'll have to hate one of them. God I hope the Jets pick Allen...but they won't.

6 minutes ago, teef said:

does anyone have more shirtless pics of mayfield?  just asking for a friend.

i'm not usually into guys but i can't remember being this confused since the late 80's watching them play beach volleyball in Top Gun

Edited by kdiggz
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

For my self esteem.....you should have just ended the sentence at "I'd enjoy them".  No need to add the second part.

i'm not so selfish that i'm going to have you take the time to take shirtless pictures and send them to me, only to be dishonest about how much i'm going to look at them.  it's just not who i am.

3 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

i'm not usually into guys but i can't remember being this confused since the late 80's watching them play beach volleyball in Top Gun

this is fantastic.

On 4/10/2018 at 3:49 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I will say that he’s the only one who has given a reporter exclusive access to him pre-draft for a series of articles (MMQB Robert Klemko) and the only one dropping a reality show docu-series this month. May mean nothing. 

For what it's worth, the only QB to do that in 2004 was Losman. I kid you not.

http://draftanalyst.com/nfl-draft-news-notes-april-18

Two weeks ago, we reported that league insiders believe the New York Jets will select quarterback Baker Mayfield with the third selection. And while Josh Rosen is still in consideration for the pick, those representing the top quarterbacks in this draft tell me they also believe Mayfield ends up with the Jets.  One source, who has dealt with quarterbacks at the top of the draft the past five years, believes Mayfield to the Jets is a “done deal.”

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

http://draftanalyst.com/nfl-draft-news-notes-april-18

Two weeks ago, we reported that league insiders believe the New York Jets will select quarterback Baker Mayfield with the third selection. And while Josh Rosen is still in consideration for the pick, those representing the top quarterbacks in this draft tell me they also believe Mayfield ends up with the Jets.  One source, who has dealt with quarterbacks at the top of the draft the past five years, believes Mayfield to the Jets is a “done deal.”

Ugh, I was denying this, but now it's setting in my QB man crush will be wearing baby **** green and seagull feces white.

!@#$, Mayfield. 

• Haha (+1) 1