Ryan Suggests Allen

george c

Rex Ryan expects Buffalo Bills to make huge offer to Giants for No. 2 pick in 2018 NFL Draft

‘I do expect them to make a huge offer to the Giants and move up to No. 2. And if I was them, I would take Josh Allen. You need to have a guy to throw the ball in windy conditions, and no one has a bigger arm than that kid.’

No related posts.

SMH..  

Sounds exactly like a Ryan choice.

Well, that's all I need to hear on who "not" to choose.

• Like (+1) 3

Patriots don’t have a guy with a strong arm, and they seem to do ok in windy conditions.

That whole narrative has got to be one of the most ridiculous I have ever heard- just like we need to be a running team because of the conditions....I mean, when is it ever THAT windy during a game in Buffalo? Once a year, if that? 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Patriots don’t have a guy with a strong arm, and they seem to do ok in windy conditions.

That whole narrative has got to be one of the most ridiculous I have ever heard- just like we need to be a running team because of the conditions....I mean, when is it ever THAT windy during a game in Buffalo? Once a year, if that? 

Brady had a cannon.  Everybody loses a little off their fastball when they hit 40. 

47 minutes ago, George C said:

Rex Ryan expects Buffalo Bills to make huge offer to Giants for No. 2 pick in 2018 NFL Draft

‘I do expect them to make a huge offer to the Giants and move up to No. 2. And if I was them, I would take Josh Allen. You need to have a guy to throw the ball in windy conditions, and no one has a bigger arm than that kid.’

No related posts.

SMH..  

So let's get a guy whose accuracy has been terrible in normal conditions. I'm thinking maaaaaybe, we should not listen to Rexy.

1 hour ago, stony said:

Brady had a cannon.  Everybody loses a little off their fastball when they hit 40. 

I think you have your Tom Bradys confused. You must mean General Thomas Jefferson Brady. I'm sure he had a cannon in his regiment during the Civil War.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, George C said:

No related posts.

SMH..  

If I were a GM, I'd hire Rex just so he would have to change his Sanchez tattoo again :)

1 hour ago, George C said:

No related posts.

SMH..  

Thats some straight-up analytics.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I think you have your Tom Bradys confused. You must mean General Thomas Jefferson Brady. I'm sure he had a cannon in his regiment during the Civil War.

Nope.

I just have nightmares of 25yd ropes to Gronk up the seem.  He makes every throw look easy.  Even the 60 yard ones to Moss.   

The only way I’ll be more pissed, then if we don’t move up..is if we DO move up and take this guy. No to Allen. No more drafting QBs that are still learning the basics. It’s to late once they get to this level. Let another team figure that out for a change. No to Allen. No at 2, no at 12. Just no period.

1 hour ago, stony said:

Nope.

I just have nightmares of 25yd ropes to Gronk up the seem.  He makes every throw look easy.  Even the 60 yard ones to Moss.   

i never thought of brady as a guy with a rocket arm like favre or rodgers, but the guy has always had incredible accuracy and anticipation. the ball was always hitting his receiver in the hands while on the run. that far outweighs the ability to fire a laser beam.