S.I. : Bill's All In On Trading Up Into Top 5

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Because all you do is come on here with pessimistic "woe is me, woe is our team, why didn't we tank" nonsense.  It's like listening to Sullivan or Gleason and it's boring.

We've made the playoffs one time in almost 20 years.

Sorry if I'm pessimistic but this new regime has to prove themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

? This new regime has never missed the playoffs...

I'm happy we got in but If Andy Dalton didn't connect on 4th and 12 the drought would still be active. 

We gotta be realistic this team needs a lot of work. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Klaista2k said:

I'm happy we got in but If Andy Dalton didn't connect on 4th and 12 the drought would still be active. 

If Flacco throws for more than 28 yards in London we also wouldn't have made it. If's and But's...

28 minutes ago, Jamie Muellers Ghost said:

Per Robert Klemko Sports Illustrated per source in Bill's organization.

Same series of tweets where he mentions Baker Mayfield's 4th meeting and visit with Bill's.

WHY? why would you trade into the top for a project QB. Not one will start day one! why give up all of the draft picks too. Draft people that will start day one, you have two QB's that will surprise everyone. I am just not in love with any of these guys at QB. If I were to take a QB I would take 

Mason Rudolph Oklahoma St. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, bills in oregon said:

WHY? why would you trade into the top for a project QB. Not one will start day one! why give up all of the draft picks too. Draft people that will start day one, you have two QB's that will surprise everyone. I am just not in love with any of these guys at QB. If I were to take a QB I would take 

May you remain in probation for eternity.

I am not a fan of this stragedy.  The Bills have way to may holes to fill.  Lots of sub par journeymen being signed, so, the trade up play is set.  Unless McCarron is a genius we are going to have a bad year or three.  Not enough lb's,wrs, defensive line guys etc etc. This is watkins version 2.0.  And, odds are it will come out the same way.  I don't have an opinion on the top 5, but, even at best, quoting the stats elsewhere on this board, chances of a franchise qb in the top 5 are 1 in 3.   Not my kind of bet.  Color me disengaged and taking two years off as a fan if they do the trade up.

6 minutes ago, bills in oregon said:

Says who?  It depends how quickly they pick up the offense and it will pry be a three way battle for starting QB.  Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield could easily start week 1.  Josh Allen could easily start week 1 in the CFL in 2021.

20 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

IF Andy Dalton did that week 3...  People like you would not keep reguritating that nonsense.

• Like (+1) 1