Bucs GM on GMFB: Contacted about Trade-Back UPDATE: Bills were the team

KDIGGZ

16 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

**we, but not he. Cam wasn't exactly the epitome of accuracy coming out either and he turned out ok. I'm not pro or anti Allen, and I can go either way w how I feel as his list of pros and cons is longer on bother sides than anyone else. I just wouldn't shut the door the same way I would w Jackson. And that's just me, but after jettisoning someone w a similar skill set and basically ignoring his workouts that seems like a shut door. 

Then again - it cld all be smoke:)

Again, caveat that this is just me...

I'd be happy w Baker. He seems to do a lot of things well. My biggest thing with him is nothing of his own doing. I cant get myself hyped bc I've been hoping they go to 2 and get their guy. Now, Mayfield very well may be it... and if so, later might be fine. I just feel like darnold and Rosen are the McDavid and eichel of this draft. Maybe Allen is there someday. If nothing else, for whatever reason if we ended up with him I'd be happy - but feel like we got the best of the rest rather than that elite talent and the potential star power that comes with it. 

Granted I could be 100% and acknowledge these are just my feelings. I have no clue how it shakes out of course. And in the end one of these lower guys could be the stud and it's a moot point. 

I really can't see why they are the Eichel,  McDavid if so Mayfield is the Matthews of this draft.  Mayfield is not the passer that Rosen is but he's much better at Progressions, Pocket awareness,  and especially better vs the rush  as Rosen seems to struggle big time when getting heat thrown at him.  

While I have no doubt that the Bills have talked to most, if not all, of the teams in the top 10, I wouldn't go off of NFLDraftBites' information. He throws a lot off the wall. For example, when reports came out that the Rams were possibly interested in Odell Beckham Jr, he reported that a source close to Beckham's agent said the WR would be a Ram and get $100 million in a contract in the next four weeks. Not sure if he deleted that gem or not. Also, over half of his followers are fake/bots according to Twitter Audit. 

• Like (+1) 1