Jim Kelly Cancer Recovery - Final Surgery Scheduled for 11/28/18

He could’ve become a bitter withdrawn recluse following either the tragedy with his son, or his recurring bouts with cancer even after it was supposedly cleared the first 2x. (Could we have blamed him if he had?) But instead he comes back every time with a smile and selfless encouraging words/deeds for others going through similar battles—all while still finding the time/energy to remain involved with the Bills and their functions along with his own foundations/camps. He’s become an even better role model off the field worth having a new generation of kids look up to like I did all those years ago, only now from the standpoint of real life lessons off the field. God bless you Jim and I hope this was a big step in the right direction for you. 

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

He could’ve become a bitter withdrawn recluse following either the tragedy with his son, or his recurring bouts with cancer even after it was supposedly cleared the first 2x. (Could we have blamed him if he had?) But instead he comes back every time with a smile and selfless encouraging words/deeds for others going through similar battles—all while still finding the time/energy to remain involved with the Bills and their functions along with his own foundations/camps. He’s become an even better role model off the field worth having a new generation of kids look up to like I did all those years ago, only now from the standpoint of real life lessons off the field. God bless you Jim and I hope this was a big step in the right direction for you. 

Great post, NHK.