Still 1 Month Until the Draft!

KDIGGZ

There have been some mind numbingly dumb threads posted recently that made me think "wow, I can't wait for the draft to get here already!"

Then I checked my calendar.  Today is March 26.  We still have 1 more month to go until the draft!  I don't know how much more of this I can take

aE-WdR2z_bigger.jpgField YatesVerified account @FieldYates
FollowFollow @FieldYates
More

The NFL draft is one month from tonight. As things currently stand:

* Most overall picks: Packers (12)

* Fewest picks: Eagles, Giants, Jets, Lions, Titans (6)

* The Browns & Colts combine to have 10 of the first 67 picks

* The Bills have an NFL-best 6 Top 100 selections

I don't know what we are going to do to pass the time.  The anticipation is killing me and the thread topics are just getting dumber and dumber by the day.  So in the meantime, if you are like me and these draft posts are driving you insane and you need a break, here are some cat videos for you to enjoy:

Edited by kdiggz
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Wasn't it pushed back to May last year or the year before? And who doesn't enjoy cat videos? Great way to lighten the mood. 

Yes and it was turrible.  It's toward the end of April this year whereas a few years ago it was mid April.  It also sucks that the draft is on the same weekend as Avengers: Infinity War, which I plan to see that Thursday evening and the draft (1st rd) is Thursday evening.  

Edited by NewEraBills

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

There have been some mind numbingly dumb threads posted recently that made me think "wow, I can't wait for the draft to get here already!"

Then I checked my calendar.  Today is March 26.  We still have 1 more month to go until the draft!  I don't know how much more of this I can take

I don't know what we are going to do to pass the time.  The anticipation is killing me and the thread topics are just getting dumber and dumber by the day.  So in the meantime if you are like me and these draft posts are driving you insane and you need a break, here are some cat videos for you to enjoy:

I was thinking that with the draft we should.. oh a cat video, I like cat videos

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Yes and it was turrible.  It's toward the end of April this year whereas a few years ago it was mid April.  It also sucks that the draft is on the same weekend as Avengers: Infinity War, which I plan to see that Thursday evening and the draft (1st rd) is Thursday evening.  

I want to go see infinity wars and it is most likely already sold out. I figured I would wait to see the movie so I can see us draft at spot 2, but sadly it seems like I should be going to the movies instead. This is shaping up to be an aids level draft....

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I just want to get a trade up done so we can stop having threads about Mason Rudolph.

That simply means we can draft him at a higher position....Also means the Eagles will be more likely to give us Foles

3 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

So I'm not the only one upset about that...