Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Fair enough. I have a different opinion on him and Rosen. But I am intrigued by Rudolph. I's prefer to land one of the top 4 QBs but I'd give very strong consideration to him and Jackson if that's not possible. 

IMO I think Rosen is clearly a better QB prospect than Rudolph. But what I question is - is Rosen that much better than Rudolph + all the picks we could surround him with if we didn't trade up? 

I still don't understand why you'd say that you would question if you'd support Rosen as the Bills QB if it's not about politics? 

If its truly just about your concerns over his injuries and his on field performance I don't see why you'd have to question whether or not you'd support him/The Bills if they drafted him. 

But that's your business, not mine so... 

all I know is that hat I will support whatever QB the Bills draft and give him a fair chance, even if it's not the one I want. 

I really don't want Rudolph, but if we take him, I will root for his success.  How could any true fan do otherwise?

Also, I think clearly antipathy for Rosen is driven by politics.  One could be wary because of injuries or quirky personality, but anything stronger is bringing in elements outside football concerns.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

look at how they are built and how many injuries each has had. 

I'm not sure how much size for a QB really plays in whether or not they get injured or not.

Big Ben is built like an ox and he's been injured a lot.

Brady is a twig and he's only sustained one injury that held him out for a period of time and that was a knee.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm not sure how much size for a QB really plays in whether or not they get injured or not.

Big Ben is built like an ox and he's been injured a lot.

Brady is a twig and he's only sustained one injury that held him out for a period of time and that was a knee.

Matt Ryan is also thinner for a QB and doesn't miss games... Eli is thin and has never missed a start 

Big Ben like you said , hurt a lot, Cam Newton, always banged up...

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Make sure you come back to this thread after the draft is over. I will even if I’m wrong. This is my opinion so will see. 

This guy calls his shot and sticks to his guns even if its the least popular opinion on here.  With all these arm chair GMs you've got some stones man.  I respect that

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You do live in Georgia , right?

how awesome would it be if Matty Ice was moonlighting at your dentist office lmao 

I live in the burbs of Atlanta.  

Maybe I should just start loading up on sugar to get a cavity so I can visit Ryan to convince him to demand a trade for the Bills?

I like Rudolph a LOT, however as a prospect I'm still realistic that he's at best 3rd on the list, and likely about 5th. Rosen is for sure either the 1st or 2nd prospect based on all the factors that scouts and GMs typically look for. There's also a lot of irresponsible comparisons going on in this thread to prior years QBs. ie.. Someone said Rudolph was this year's Trent Edwards, when as prospects they couldn't be further apart.

Edited by 34-78-83

3 hours ago, fridge said:

So many questions...

1. Because he’s from California and played tennis, he’s automatically spoiled?

2. Cleveland isn’t taking him 1 overall? Do you know something we don’t?

3. AJ MCCarron is better and it’s not even close? Can you even try to prove that?

Hate to lump all SoCal qbs into 1 group because I know they have 0 effect on one another.  But the numbers of USC/UCLA qbs going early and not panning out is alarmingly high.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I live in the burbs of Atlanta.  

Maybe I should just start loading up on sugar to get a cavity so I can visit Ryan to convince him to demand a trade for the Bills?

Sounds like a good plan... I'd be sick of playing with that Julio Jones fellow by now... :P