Thurmanator 12074

Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

16 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Make sure you come back to this thread after the draft is over. I will even if I’m wrong. This is my opinion so will see. 

I agree that Allen is the target after Darnold. I just don’t believe Rudolph will go before Rosen. The Jets are taking Allen at three.

I too believe Rosen isn’t in our plans and we will pass on him. Some team will move up for Rosen and hope it’s not the Bills.

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

What I was saying is if he gets drafted by the cards 

he will be happy because he gets to stay on the west cost. I did not mean we should not draft west cost guys. 

How do you know what will make him happy?

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You may be right, and I have thought the same.  You (and me) will surely get bashed for it though.  We shall see.  If Buffalo doesn't take him at 12, I would not be surprised to see one of the Cardinals, Patriots, or Steelers take him.  He fits exactly what McDermott looks for in a QB and player.  We shall see.

.....which is why we may have to pull the trigger at 12. if we wait til 22 there's a very good chance one of those teams jump us. if ...which i don't think rosen will make it past 5....but if he does, i could see az. giving up multiple 1sts and way more than we would pay to take him.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Aaron Rodgers (California) to Green Bay, Wisconsin.

dude do you not read. I never said west coast guys stay on the west coast. Are you not reading my posts. I said he would probably go to the cards at 15 and said west coast guy stays on the west coast after getting drafted by the cards. What don’t you understand about that. You took it as all west coast QB’s should stay on the west cost. That’s not what I ment, why take my post out of context. 

7 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Totall agree with this, Rudolph is a whole lot better then Rosen to me it’s not even close. 

Oh boy. I am fine this comment, because there is no way in hell Brandon Beane agrees with this. 

Edited by BillsFan2313

This LAMP is an example of why this forum could use a little "Skin in the Game". We need something like you start a post and make a wild prediction and its wrong, then you're off the board for a week or 2 the first time.....with expanding punitive measures...a month..6 months...permanent etc.

Edited by horned dogs
  • Like 1

I predict he'll be before Dasher, Dancer, Comet, and Cupid as well...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

dude do you not read. I never said west coast guys stay on the west coast. Are you not reading my posts. I said he would probably go to the cards at 15 and said west coast guy stays on the west coast after getting drafted by the cards. What don’t you understand about that. You took it as all west coast QB’s should stay on the west cost. That’s not what I ment, why take my post out of context. 

Really?  It's word for word what you said...100%

Thurm.jpg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, fridge said:

@Thurmanator 12074 Can you elaborate on why you said you wouldn’t root for him? What about his character makes you feel that strongly towards him?

If I had to take a stab at it, it's because he's anti-Trump.  Thurm has came on this board in the past being very pro-Trump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Oh boy. I am fine this comment, because there is no way in hell Brandon Beane agrees with this. 

How do you know what Brandon Bean believes in. There is know way in hell Beam moves up to draft Rosen at 2 or 4 when he can get him at 12. He is moving up to get Josh Allen or Darnold. But I’m pretty sure the Browns are getting Darnold. I would be so bold to predict that if the Bills traded up to one that they would still take Josh Allen.

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

How do you know what Brandon Bean believes in. There is know way in hell Beam moves up to draft Rosen at 2 or 4 when he can get him at 12. He is moving up to get Josh Allen or Darnold. But I’m pretty sure the Browns are getting Darnold. I would be so bold to predict that if the Bills traded up to one that they would still take Josh Allen.

Coming from a guy telling us what would make Rosen happy.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Really?  It's word for word what you said...100%

Thurm.jpg

Are you stupid I said west cost Guy NOT west costs Guys. So that means the guy is Rosen. Not guys like every west cost QB. I mean really do you have to make crap up or what. 

I said Guy what don’t you get in guy as one person or meaning Rosen that you don’t understand. 

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Coming from a guy telling us what would make Rosen happy.

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to play In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills or Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

26 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Mason Rudolph is this year’s Trent Edwards. 

I could see why you would say that.  Rudolph has thrown in college for nearly 14 thousand yard, threw 92 tds to 26 ints & has a career 63% completion percentage.  Edwards stats in college were earily similar, he threw for 5 thousand yards had 36 tds, 33 ints & had completion % of 56%.  It is actually creepy how their college stats resembled each other.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If The Bills are staying at 12 and there choice is between Rudolph or Rosen, I predict the Bills will select Rudolph. I’m praying the Jets take Rosen. Rosen does not fit the Bills or this towns culture, nor does he seem to fit the Process that Coach McD has instituted on this team. I also think that Rosen will be the biggest bust at QB in this draft. I have him rated outside the top 8 and in my opinion he will be that QB that drops in this draft. The TV networks will keep showing him in the green room with all the game day pundits on TV savaging him and us TV viewers with stories of why he’s dropping. To me he has the most red flags and problems. Also I will have to question weather I want to support him as a Bills QB if he were to get drafted by the Bills. My opinion is the Bills are targeting Josh Allen and Mason Rudolph. If they trade up to the 6th pick with the colts I can see them getting Josh Allen. This would have to be done on draft day after the Broncos pick. So the way I see this playing out is Darnold to the Browns, Chubb to NYG, Baker Mayfield to the Jets then Barkley to the Browns. Then you have Den, who knows what will happen there. Then at 6 if we trade up with the Colts we get to select the number 1 QB on the Bills draft board Josh Allen. The other way this works out is the Bills trade up to 4. Then trade 4 to the NYG to get to the 2nd pick and take Josh Allen at #2. In my opinion Allen is the target for Bean with Rudolph as his fall back position for QB at 12. As far as Rosen this guy is going to be the biggest bust of the draft QB class. The more I listen to him talk and see what his team mates had to say about him the less I like him. He is skinny and injury prone. If anyone has watched the Movie Draft day 

Rosen is this drafts Bo Callahan or a real life Johnny Manziel. 

Hey, I respect everyone's opinion on here. I have to say I don't think for a nanosecond that if Rosen is still available at 12 that the Bills will pick Rudolph over him. They will full-on sprint to hand in their card, open SEVERAL bottles of champagne, McDermott clap his hands numb, and then try their best to hide their massive erections over the fact they got at 12 for what most would agree they could've easily coughed up both 1's, a 2, a 3 and even next year's 1st.   Then, with the realization that they still have another 1st rounder, 2 2's, 2 3's, at least one member of the organization will spontaneously combust.  I will have died seconds after I hear, "With the 12th pick in the NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select.....Josh Rosen, quarterback, University of California Los Angeles."

Just now, Gordio said:

I could see why you would say that.  Rudolph has thrown in college for nearly 14 thousand yard, threw 92 tds to 26 ints & has a career 63% completion percentage.  Edwards stats in college were earily similar, he threw for 5 thousand yards had 36 tds, 33 ints & had completion % of 56%.  It is actually creepy how their college stats resembled each other.  :lol:

They are both fools gold that some people think will be great value picks. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You're calling me stupid when the bolded sentence is at an illiterate level.

You said word for word....."West coast guys stays on the west coast".  That's word for word.  Yet you are denying it even though I have attached EXACTLY what you said.

Thurm.jpg

Trying to help you out. It was a singular justification, not a blanket statement.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You're calling me stupid when the bolded sentence is at an illiterate level.

You said word for word....."West coast guys stay on the west coast".  That's word for word.  Yet you are denying it even though I have attached EXACTLY what you said.

Thurm.jpg

Go back and read your red arrow it says GUY 

meaning one guy. So now it’s time to appologize. 

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Are you stupid I said west cost Guy NOT west costs Guys. So that means the guy is Rosen. Not guys like every west cost QB. I mean really do you have to make crap up or what. 

I said Guy what don’t you get in guy as one person or meaning Rosen that you don’t understand. 

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to play In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills at Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

So if we find out Rudolph is actually more Anti-Trump than Rosen would it change your view? I'm guessing Darnold and Allen are west coast dudes too (whatever the !@#$ that means!) Jackson may be African -American but I heard he loves him some Trump.

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to playing In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills at Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

So many questions...

1. Because he’s from California and played tennis, he’s automatically spoiled?

2. Cleveland isn’t taking him 1 overall? Do you know something we don’t?

3. AJ MCCarron is better and it’s not even close? Can you even try to prove that?

My QB of choice is Mayfield.  I feel he's the no. 1 QB in the draft.

When people state they think he's going to be a bust I don't lose my you know what and "trash" the poster claiming otherwise. 

The obsession people have with Rosen being their no.1 and how offended they get when someone claime otherwise is freaking bizarre.  Jeremy White is currently off the chain and is illustrating this every day.  

I've been saying all along I think Rosen's red flags bother me.  I don't know or will pretend to know (bc the people that get paid to do this get it wrong all the time) who's going to pan out.  Whoever we draft I will root for.  I'm a Bills fan first and won't let my own opinions of these QBs pre draft and who I like most impact my support down the line.  Most importantly I'm not going to think less or talk down to fans I disagree with over which QB is going to be the best or a bust. 

• Like 4