Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I know what he is trying to do is make this political. 

I did not vote in the election. plus I never mentioned politics in this entire thread that I started. But he keeps trying. Not falling for it. 

Lets stick to football which I’ve done the entire thread. I could care less what Rosen’s political views are. He is not a leader of men and I don’t want him anywhere near my football team. 

And you have NOT once proven or shown anything that says he is not a leader. 

Again Who did you TALK to to make this deduction 

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I did not vote in the election. plus I never mentioned politics in this entire thread that I started. But he keeps trying. Not falling for it. 

Lets stick to football which I’ve done the entire thread. I could care less what Rosen’s political views are. He is not a leader of men and I don’t want him anywhere near my football team. 

Have it your way thurm. So what qualifies a QB as a “leader of men”? You’ve dropped that little gem of code on us a few times.

or better question: what disqualifies Rosen from being (or developing into) a “LEADER OF MEN”?

12 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I am arguing over the lack of points here chief. And I wasn’t aware I had to agree with OP or “move on.” 

Maybe take your own advice if you can’t stand a little banter over football.

Im all for a constructive and lively debate.  You have consistently poo poo'd on every rebuttal he provides just for the sake of argument.  you must be awful to hang out with at a party

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

One of those, ill pick apart any piece of information so I can argue about nothing and say you're wrong, arguments because he has something to approve apparently.  I completely disagree with you, but appreciate your level headed takes and backing them up to someone who doesnt care what you say.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Im all for a constructive and lively debate.  You have consistently poo poo'd on every rebuttal he provides just for the sake of argument.  you must be awful to hang out with at a party

Because it’s my opinion that he’s speaking in code and vagaries when referring to why he can’t stand this kid he doesn’t know from adam. And also my opinion that if you’re going to hate on someone that hard you should have the equipment to clearly state the REAL reasons why. I’m not buying the one’s provided and can’t believe anyone else would, you included.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Hey you found the exception to the rule. Too bad Aikman went to OK so swing and a miss with that one.  Palmer I would consider as "pretty successful", as opposed to the million other first round So Cal qbs drafted.  You failed there doggo

What's the rule bright guy...don't draft USC or UCLA QBs...because you might end up with Troy Aikman or Carson Palmer. You post fails miserably because you want to say things that aren't true. Take your loss and shut up

19 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

You avoid any quote from his teammates in which they say the opposite.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese

19 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

um his 56% completion percentage and 4k rushing yards.  Torch me for this take but any QB that runs that much basically screams "I cant throw there for I run".  Pass on another Tyrod

And his comp % has increased each year, 59.1 % this year, 57% career

He also has increased his passing yards every year, and threw for over 9k yards in 3 years, over 7k in the last two years alone.

I don't feel he's the best QB, but to say he can't their and act like he's Tyrod is absurd.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So as I thought. You didnt talk to anyone instead took some unnamed source that has been debunked over and over again by his fellow players and his coaches 

thanks 

Wow 3 whole links and 2 of them mention the friggin’ cheap hottub. I guess we got our answer. Buy a hottub and you will never LEAD MEN.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

What's the rule bright guy...don't draft USC or UCLA QBs...because you might end up with Troy Aikman or Carson Palmer. You post fails miserably because you want to say things that aren't true. Take your loss and shut up

Haha Aikman STILL didnt go to USC/UCLA.  Guy is talking about taking an L but is still hanging on incorrect facts, I found a website that can help you find facts. google.com       Anyways my point still stands, even if its not something tangible that can be measured or proven.  Qbs from USC have been terrible compared to where they were drafted, now and forever. you cant provide me one exception besides Palmer but I sure can name a ton of failed USC qbs.  Back to your dungeon troll!

Edited by BillsMafia13

Just now, BillsMafia13 said:

Haha Aikman STILL didnt go to UCS/UCLA.  Guy is talking about taking an L but is still hanging on incorrect facts, I found a website that can help you find facts. google.com       Anyways my point still stands, even if its not something tangible that can be measured or proven.  Qbs from USC have been terrible compared to where they were drafted, now and forever. you cant provide me one exception besides Palmer but I sure can name a ton of failed USC qbs.  Back to your dungeon troll!

Are you really not going to take a player based on the schools history for that position?

1 minute ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Haha Aikman STILL didnt go to UCS/UCLA.  Guy is talking about taking an L but is still hanging on incorrect facts, I found a website that can help you find facts. google.com       Anyways my point still stands, even if its not something tangible that can be measured or proven.  Qbs from USC have been terrible compared to where they were drafted, now and forever. you cant provide me one exception besides Palmer but I sure can name a ton of failed USC qbs.  Back to your dungeon troll!

Oh really. 

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

And his comp % has increased each year, 59.1 % this year, 57% career

He also has increased his passing yards every year, and threw for over 9k yards in 3 years, over 7k in the last two years alone.

I don't feel he's the best QB, but to say he can't their and act like he's Tyrod is absurd.

you're right, and ill be honest I havent watched much of Jackson.  But my biggest draw back from Tyrod was he seems to apprehensive to sling the ball, whether its a products of Dennisons system or whatever.  I watched Tyrod completely miss or look away from open receivers. I may be jaded but id rather hav a wild gunslinger than someone who played not to lose

2 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

Bro...

Troy Aikman transferred from Oklahoma to UCLA after the 1985 season

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/troy-aikman-1.html

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/troy-aikmans-transfer-from-oklahoma-to-ucla-helped-both-programs/

Now, about that L

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Looks like Troy to me.

Image result for Troy Aikman UCLA

I stand corrected*

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Ya got me there.  Ill still take 2/XXXXX have been busts though

2 minutes ago, BillsMafia13 said:

you're right, and ill be honest I havent watched much of Jackson.  But my biggest draw back from Tyrod was he seems to apprehensive to sling the ball, whether its a products of Dennisons system or whatever.  I watched Tyrod completely miss or look away from open receivers. I may be jaded but id rather hav a wild gunslinger than someone who played not to lose

Jackson SHOULD have stayed in school and refined his passing. 

He does have pretty big mechanical issues specially with his base. But there is progress year to year. 

He is and enigma to me. I just wish he stayed in school 

• Like (+1) 1