Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

10 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Lots of media and press are predicting Rosen is dropping to 15 or 19. I would say there is a 50 percent chance that this will happen due to his medicals. I predicted this many weeks ago. Now there are reports out predicting that this might happen. Note I had stated that Rudolph would go before Rosen if they were both on the board at the 12th pick when I started this thread. I’m sticking with that prediction. Rosen is one of the top 6 QB’s In this draft. But he might not be a good fit for every team in this draft. I have no Idea what there feeling on Rosen is They may love him or not like him based on many factors most importantly his medicals. So will see what happens but it’s possible that one of these 5 QB’s could end up being the best QB’s of this draft class. Lamar Jackson, Mason Rudolph,Luke Faulk, Kyle Lauletta or Mike White. No one knows for sure and it’s a crap shoot when it comes to what the outcome will be. I love Rudolph he checks all the boxes and he will go in Round 1 in my opinion.  I will not be disappointed if the Bills draft him and use the rest of there draft capitol.  I also love Lamar Jackson and I would be super excited if they got him too. 

90% of your posts on why he will fall are based on your disagreement with his political views and saying that is why he will drop.

Don't even try to pull some bull **** and act like you've said all along he will drop based on medical.

4 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

90% of your posts on why he will fall are based on your disagreement with his political views and saying that is why he will drop.

Don't even try to pull some bull **** and act like you've said all along he will drop based on medical.

media is reporting he will drop because of many factors. Number 1 reason is his medicals. Why are you so hostile. Let’s keep it about the draft and drop the political stuff please. I’ve also made it clear I don’t want my QB talking about politics period no matter which way he leans. Politics do not belong in the locker room it divides not brings people together from all back grounds. Agree or Disagree. ? 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

14 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

media is reporting he will drop because of many factors. Number 1 reason is his medicals. Why are you so hostile. Let’s keep it about the draft and drop the political stuff please. I’ve also made it clear I don’t want my QB talking about politics period no matter which way he leans. Politics do not belong in the locker room it divides not brings people together from all back grounds. Agree or Disagree. ? 

You've made it clear that Rosen will drop because of his politics.

You've made three treads about his politics.

Now YOU are saying "drop the political stuff please"?

Now you are trying to act like all along you said he'd drop because of medical.

Just stop.

Politics can be discussed wherever somebody feels like.

That's the beauty of not living in communist Russia.

Accrual protests and such I don't agree with in the workplace.

Discussion, especially if prompted by a question ?

Talk all you want 

Edited by SouthNYfan

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

You've made it clear that Rosen will drop because of his politics.

Now you are trying to act like all along you said he'd drop because of medical.

Just stop.

Politics can be discussed wherever somebody feels like.

That's the beauty of not living in communist Russia.

Accrual protests and such I don't agree with in the workplace.

Discussion, especially if prompted by a question ?

Talk all you want 

This is a football board go to PPP if you want to talk politics. I will not fall for your stuff again. I’m talking about which QB I prefer based on there play and how I think there play In the NFL will be. 

So I like Allen, Mayfield, Rudolph and Jackson. your order maybe different but I will not put you down because I don’t agree with it. So keep it on football please. 

21 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

This is a football board go to PPP if you want to talk politics. I will not fall for your stuff again. I’m talking about which QB I prefer based on there play and how I think there play In the NFL will be. 

So I like Allen, Mayfield, Rudolph and Jackson. your order maybe different but I will not put you down because I don’t agree with it. So keep it on football please. 

Wow.

You made THREE entire threads about Rosen's politics.

So happy the Steelers took him.  That’s eliminates one team from playoff contention once Ben retires

i really like the fact that they drafted Washington before him.  He’ll help him out, but the dudes still a bum.  Landry Jones is his clone imo.  He’s who I compared him to all year.  No shock that the team that wasted a pick on jones would also draft this bum