Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are a sad little man.

Are you afraid of the truth and what is actually happening and what there saying about Rosen on national TV. I did not cause this he did. He’s a real flake and there exposing him. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Are you afraid of the truth and what is actually happening and what there saying about Rosen on national TV. I do not cause this he did. He’s a real flake and there exposing him. 

You and the truth do not know each other.  Sad and pathetic crusading that you incessantly engage in is a long way from any kind of objective truth.  Seek help.

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You and the truth do not know each other.  Sad and pathetic crusading that you incessantly engage in is a long way from any kind of objective truth.  Seek help.

your afraid 

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are a sad little man.

Image result for you are a sad strange little man gif

Thank you that was very kind of you to give me your pity

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

5 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

No, but if you squint his chart looks kinda like NY!

**Foreshadowing**

(Do you have charts for other guys??)

Sorry, I thought I was loading the article source rather than just one chart

http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/12/why-pff-low-popular-bills-mock-draft-target-josh-allen-mayfield-rosen-darnold-jackson-rudolph-pro-football-focus-quarterback/

image.png

image.png

It won't let me upload more.    See

for the charts successfully up loaded on this site.

Rudloph  looks pretty good on these charts

Edited by maryland-bills-fan
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

You can argue this both ways.    If the opponent is ahead by 4 touchdowns, they tend to soften up their defense. Rest starters who are banged up a little and get some playing time for underclassmen.   Don't get beat long and quick.  If you want to do a dip and dink, 90 yard drive for a TD that takes 5 minutes, well that is not the end of the world.  And if it has to be a 15 play drive, sooner or later we are going to get a stop after we took 4 minutes off the clock.   But the QB on the losing team can build up some stats.

You're right. Coming back from 34 points down with two minutes left in the third quarter to win is no accomplishment at all. How could I not have seen this?

Edited by Thurman#1

Mel Kiper:

What is the highest Lamar Jackson and Mason Rudolphcould be drafted? (via @maddawgfours44)

97.png&h=110&w=110&transparent=trueJackson is going in the first round. I have no doubt there. As far as the highest spot for him, I think it's No. 12 to the Buffalo Bills.

197.png&h=110&w=110&transparent=trueThere is also some recent buzz about Rudolph sneaking into the first round. There are a few teams that like him more than Jackson. So for the highest spot he could go, I'll say No. 28. That puts him one spot before the Jacksonville Jaguars, as a team could trade up before the Jags pick and grab him. Rudolph is more of a second-round prospect for me, though.

Edited by DCOrange

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-mason-rudolph-reclaims-top-qb-spot-roquan-smith-rising/

prediction for QB was #10 Mason, #12 Jackson, #17 Rosen, #22 Darnold.

Did anybody keep or can anybody find the 2017 predictions for the class of 2018 (this draft coming up in a few days) QB's?    

4 minutes ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-mason-rudolph-reclaims-top-qb-spot-roquan-smith-rising/

prediction for QB was #10 Mason, #12 Jackson, #17 Rosen, #22 Darnold.

Did anybody keep or can anybody find the 2017 predictions for the class of 2018 (this draft coming up in a few days) QB's?    

Trappaso's rankins just can't be trusted. Rudolph has been his guy for a while and he's been all over his jock. It borders on strange. 

Here is Matt Miller's 2018 mock that he put out right after last years's draft. He had Allen-Rosen-Darnold as the three 1st round quarterbacks in that order. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706876-2018-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-way-too-early-predictions

This is All22's. 

https://www.all22.com/nfl/2018-nfl-mock-draft-early-first-round-projections-32-picks#.WtX0XGinG00

They had Allen-Rosen-Darnold, with Luke Falk going at the end of the first. 

People have been talking about Allen at the top of the draft for two years. Rosen has been in that top 2-3 for awhile. Darnold as well. All three had less than stellar years this past season, so that is why you are seeing the rise of guys like Rudolph, Jackson, and even Mayfield, who no one had pegged as first round draft picks.  

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Trappaso's rankins just can't be trusted. Rudolph has been his guy for a while and he's been all over his jock. It borders on strange. 

Here is Matt Miller's 2018 mock that he put out right after last years's draft. He had Allen-Rosen-Darnold as the three 1st round quarterbacks in that order. 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706876-2018-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-way-too-early-predictions

This is All22's. 

https://www.all22.com/nfl/2018-nfl-mock-draft-early-first-round-projections-32-picks#.WtX0XGinG00

They had Allen-Rosen-Darnold, with Luke Falk going at the end of the first. 

People have been talking about Allen at the top of the draft for two years. Rosen has been in that top 2-3 for awhile. Darnold as well. All three had less than stellar years this past season, so that is why you are seeing the rise of guys like Rudolph, Jackson, and even Mayfield, who no one had pegged as first round draft picks.  

In regards to those other guys, Rudolph had a stellar year, Jackson improved his techniques a lot, and Mayfield answered a lot of questions about his attitude (while also having a stellar year). So, in regards to them, it wasn't just about the other guys having down years. Having a disappointing final year is definitely concerning, though.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

In regards to those other guys, Rudolph had a stellar year, Jackson improved his techniques a lot, and Mayfield answered a lot of questions about his attitude (while also having a stellar year). So, in regards to them, it wasn't just about the other guys having down years. Having a disappointing final year is definitely concerning, though.

Makes sense. Not sure that Mayfield answered questions about his attitude, but he did have a ridiculously good year so it makes sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Makes sense. Not sure that Mayfield answered questions about his attitude, but he did have a ridiculously good year so it makes sense. 

He did LITERALLY "answer a lot of questions" about his attitude.

Not saying those answers cleared anything up ?

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of media and press are predicting Rosen is dropping to 15 or 19. I would say there is a 50 percent chance that this will happen due to his medicals. I predicted this many weeks ago. Now there are reports out predicting that this might happen. Note I had stated that Rudolph would go before Rosen if they were both on the board at the 12th pick when I started this thread. I’m sticking with that prediction. Rosen is one of the top 6 QB’s In this draft. But he might not be a good fit for every team in this draft. I have no Idea what there feeling on Rosen is They may love him or not like him based on many factors most importantly his medicals. So will see what happens but it’s possible that one of these 5 QB’s could end up being the best QB’s of this draft class. Lamar Jackson, Mason Rudolph,Luke Faulk, Kyle Lauletta or Mike White. No one knows for sure and it’s a crap shoot when it comes to what the outcome will be. I love Rudolph he checks all the boxes and he will go in Round 1 in my opinion.  I will not be disappointed if the Bills draft him and use the rest of there draft capitol.  I also love Lamar Jackson and I would be super excited if they got him too. 

• Like (+1) 1