Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

I’m in Lowe’s parking lot listening to NFL network and there Interviewing  Kolton Miller UCLA OT. 

They asked him his opinion about Rosen. He struggled to say anything good about Rosen. He really struggled coming up with anything. It took him like 2 minutes before he said at the end of the Interview that Rosen did a lot better his senior year then he did in his 1st two years. Man this guy is just a freaking cancer, Bean will not draft this guy I can just feel it. Rosen is not a Buffalo Bills or Bean type player. He started off by saying Rosen came in with a Attitude his freshman year and it took a awhile to really get to know him and to get know what he was about, this guy has Ryan Leaf witten all over him. Again his OT at UCLA struggled to say anything good about him. The interview part when Rosen’s name came up became a studdering mess. You could tell he was searching for something good to say. Now you tell me is this a guy the Bills should trade 3 number 1 picks for and a 2nd rounder and 3 rounder. This guy will be out of the league before his rookie contract is up. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I’m in Lowe’s parking lot listening to NFL network and there Interviewing  kolton Miller UCLA OT. 

They asked him his opinion about Rosen. He struggled to say anything good about Rosen. He struggled coming up with anything. It took him like 2 minutes before he said at the end of the Interview that Rosen did a lot better his senior year then he did in his 1st two years. Man this guy is just a freaking cancer, Bean will not draft this guy I can just feel it. Rosen is not a Buffalo Bills or Bean type player. He started off by saying Rosen came in with a Attitude his freshman year and it took a awhile to really get to know him and to get know what he was about, this guy has Ryan Leaf witten all over him. Again his OT at UCLA struggled to say anything good about him. The interview part when Rosen name came up became a studdering mess. You could tell he was searching for something good to say. Now you tell me is this a guy the Bills should trade 3 number 1 picks for and a 2nd rounder and 3 rounder. This guy will be out of the league before his rookie contract is up. 

I don't believe you. Anyways, another tackle of Rosens, who actually plays for the Bills, speaks highly of Rosen. He even said Beane has talked to him about Rosen. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan2313 said:

I don't believe you. Anyways, another tackle of Rosens, who actually plays for the Bills, speaks highly of Rosen. He even said Beane has talked to him about Rosen. 

I just listen to it live on NFL network i’m still in the parking lot. Why would I lie about it. 

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I’m in Lowe’s parking lot listening to NFL network and there Interviewing  kolton Miller UCLA OT. 

They asked him his opinion about Rosen. He struggled to say anything good about Rosen. He struggled coming up with anything. It took him like 2 minutes before he said at the end of the Interview that Rosen did a lot better better his senior year then he did in his 1st two years. Man this guy is just a freaking cancer, Bean will not draft this guy I can just feel it. Rosen is not a Buffalo Bills or Besn type player. He started off by saying Rosen came in with a Attitude his freshman year and it took a awhile to really get to know him and get know what he was about this guy has Ryan Leaf wittier all over him. Again his OT at UCLA struggled to say anything good about him. The interview part when Rosen came up became a studdering mess. You could tell he was searching for something good to say. Now you tell me is this a guy the Bills should trade 3 number 1 picks for and a 2nd rounder and 3 rounder. This guy will be out of the league before his rookie contract is up. 

I heard this as well and while you are correct that his statements of Rosen were not glowing, he studdered and stammered through the entire interview not just during that portion. More importantly, if any human being uses that interview as a tool to grade that QB, that persons qualifications and therefore his conclusions should be questioned. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I just listen to it live on NFL network i’m still in the parking lot. Why would I lie about it. 

Maybe because you seem biased and pig-headed on the subject? That may be why people don’t believe you. Just tell us why you really hate the kid will you? Or are you just trying to drag out this thread for as long as possible?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I never said I was. But will see I will come back to this thread and bump it during the 1st round. It’s just the way I feel. 

Its one thing to say Rudolph goes before Rosen but how is he Johnny Manziel??? He's not a drug/alcohol addict , doubt they have similar interests, the only thing in common is rich kids.

6 minutes ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

I heard this as well and while you are correct that his statements of Rosen were not glowing, he studdered and stammered through the entire interview not just during that portion. More importantly, if any human being uses that interview as a tool to grade that QB, that persons qualifications and therefore his conclusions should be questioned. 

glad someone else heard that. Man why would I lie.  Anyways it’s just another red flag on Rosen in my opinion. He has to be the leader and he is not a leader. This QB is not for me that all I can say that for sure. 

Billsfan1234

11 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I’m in Lowe’s parking lot listening to NFL network and there Interviewing  Kolton Miller UCLA OT. 

They asked him his opinion about Rosen. He struggled to say anything good about Rosen. He really struggled coming up with anything. It took him like 2 minutes before he said at the end of the Interview that Rosen did a lot better his senior year then he did in his 1st two years. Man this guy is just a freaking cancer, Bean will not draft this guy I can just feel it. Rosen is not a Buffalo Bills or Bean type player. He started off by saying Rosen came in with a Attitude his freshman year and it took a awhile to really get to know him and to get know what he was about, this guy has Ryan Leaf witten all over him. Again his OT at UCLA struggled to say anything good about him. The interview part when Rosen’s name came up became a studdering mess. You could tell he was searching for something good to say. Now you tell me is this a guy the Bills should trade 3 number 1 picks for and a 2nd rounder and 3 rounder. This guy will be out of the league before his rookie contract is up. 

Plenty of A-Hole HOF QB's out there. Tom Brady is a huge jerk. He yells at players and coaches on the sideline. Favre was a crappy person.

I don't care if people like Rosen. I care if he can win. I think he can.

3 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Maybe because you seem biased and pig-headed on the subject? That may be why people don’t believe you. Just tell us why you really hate the kid will you? Or are you just trying to drag out this thread for as long as possible?

He is not a leader of Men. I don’t believe in him at all to me he is Ryan Leaf 2.0 I’m not the only one saying it,  lots of stories out there by reputable NFL people and scouts. 

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

He is not a leader of Men. I don’t believe in him at all to me he is Ryan Leaf 2.0 I’m not the only one saying it,  lots of stories out there by reputable NFL people and scouts. 

Define “lots” and name some of these sources you’re relying on. You say there are many.

38 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

You do live in Georgia , right?

how awesome would it be if Matty Ice was moonlighting at your dentist office lmao 

Offseason Job!

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

If I was a betting man I'd totally take this bet. Easy money.

I tried to bet him earlier. He won't take it because he doesn't really believe in what he's saying..just BSing LAMP.

Im sorry this is absolute BS and I am not even sure if Rosen is my top pick at QB

"not a leader of men" do you realize what a ahole Jim Kelly was coming out of college and his his younger life.

When i was stationed in Cape Cod I sat and had beers with a group of military policement from my unit that were at a bar that Jim Kelly frequented.....and they told me of the day where Jim Kelly (already married) asked a waitress for her number.....when she refused him he threw a drink in her face.

That same QB is beloved by the bills famdom and over time matured into the man that he is today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

@Thurmanator 12074 - Hi Chris Trapasso. Your crusade is awful

Weaker armed QB who's strength is the long ball, inconsistent short to intermediate thrower, shotgun QB who played in a simple high school offense designed for college. SIGN ME UP!

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Im sorry this is absolute BS and I am not even sure if Rosen is my top pick at QB

"not a leader of men" do you realize what a ahole Jim Kelly was coming out of college and his his younger life.

When i was stationed in Cape Cod I sat and had beers with a group of military policement from my unit that were at a bar that Jim Kelly frequented.....and they told me of the day where Jim Kelly (already married) asked a waitress for her number.....when she refused him he threw a drink in her face.

That same QB is beloved by the bills famdom and over time matured into the man that he is today.

I've heard similar stories as others have I'm sure. Besides who wasn't an ahole when they were younger. That's what youth is for!

25 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If you didn't know, Conor McDermott plays for the Bills.  
Is Conor wrong?

• Like (+1) 3

My biggest fear about Rosen (in addition to his durability) is that I worry that he may not be the type that eats-breaths-and-sleeps football. This is a guy who may not be in the game for the long haul. Not saying that this is a verdict, but I hope that if the Bills really do like him and intend to draft him they confirm that he has the burning desire to be around the game for a decade or more.

• Like (+1) 2