Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

20 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

How do you know what Brandon Bean believes in. There is know way in hell Beam moves up to draft Rosen at 2 or 4 when he can get him at 12. He is moving up to get Josh Allen or Darnold. But I’m pretty sure the Browns are getting Darnold. I would be so bold to predict that if the Bills traded up to one that they would still take Josh Allen.

Because there is absolutely no way, when watching both play, that an NFL GM would think Rudolph is better than Rosen. I just can't believe it.

Also keep reading all this draft day guides made up by people who don’t ever do the drafting. Rudolph 

is a better QB then Rosen it’s not even close. He will prove it during his NFL career, Rudolph was a better college player too. Also won the Johnny Unitas award for the best college QB this year. All that matters is what the experts think. That happens to be the GM’s making the selections. look at the QB draft class of 1983 for proof.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2746978-mason-rudolph-wins-2017-unitas-award-as-best-senior-qb-in-college-football.amp.html

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I predict he'll be before Dasher, Dancer, Comet, and Cupid as well...

It's wholly weather dependent.  Or in the style of the OP, it's wholly whether dependent. 

Personally, I thought he'd take more heat for his loose grasp on the English language, but it appears the prediction blinded my fellow grammar Nazis.

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I see what you're saying now but since your ability to spell and write a complete sentence....makes it very difficult to understand you.

Yep...I hit it on the head.  He's anti-Trump which is why you don't like him.

Look at his sentence structure and how he spells words.  It's extremely difficult to read.

It's true, and it's pretty sad

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I never said anything about politics so why bring it up. Also you still have not apologized. You called me out 3 times made some red arrows and still could not get it right. Are you going to say you were wrong about my post. I said west cost guy gets to stay on west cost. After getting drafted by the cards. Which was what I wrote preceding the term guy. No where in that statement does it mean west coast guys should all stay on the west cost. But since you slammed me 3 times till tomorrow why don’t you man up and apologize. Please don’t make excuses about you can’t understand what I wrote because you called me out on it on 3 different posts. Gee why can’t you just say hey I’m sorry I was wrong. 

Since your prediction isn't rooted in Politics I have a proposal for you. You must truly believe that if the Bills end up on the clock with a choice between Rosen and Rudolph....... they will take Rudolph. Right? I disagree with this and that is my opinion. If this  scenario comes to fruition and I am wrong, and they pick Rudolph, I will leave this forum permanently. Will you do the same? Or are you just spouting off and creating a LAMP when there are a million different threads about this stuff already.

56 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If The Bills are staying at 12 and there choice is between Rudolph or Rosen, I predict the Bills will select Rudolph. I’m praying the Jets take Rosen. Rosen does not fit the Bills or this towns culture, nor does he seem to fit the Process that Coach McD has instituted on this team. I also think that Rosen will be the biggest bust at QB in this draft. I have him rated outside the top 8 and in my opinion he will be that QB that drops in this draft. The TV networks will keep showing him in the green room with all the game day pundits on TV savaging him and us TV viewers with stories of why he’s dropping. To me he has the most red flags and problems. Also I will have to question weather I want to support him as a Bills QB if he were to get drafted by the Bills. My opinion is the Bills are targeting Josh Allen and Mason Rudolph. If they trade up to the 6th pick with the colts I can see them getting Josh Allen. This would have to be done on draft day after the Broncos pick. So the way I see this playing out is Darnold to the Browns, Chubb to NYG, Baker Mayfield to the Jets then Barkley to the Browns. Then you have Den, who knows what will happen there. Then at 6 if we trade up with the Colts we get to select the number 1 QB on the Bills draft board Josh Allen. The other way this works out is the Bills trade up to 4. Then trade 4 to the NYG to get to the 2nd pick and take Josh Allen at #2. In my opinion Allen is the target for Bean with Rudolph as his fall back position for QB at 12. As far as Rosen this guy is going to be the biggest bust of the draft QB class. The more I listen to him talk and see what his team mates had to say about him the less I like him. He is skinny and injury prone. If anyone has watched the Movie Draft day 

Rosen is this drafts Bo Callahan or a real life Johnny Manziel. 

Rudolph does come from a line of ministers so I could see him and McD getting along. Brothers in Christ. I could see it at 12 or 22 TBH. Bills are drafting fits, not talent IMO. It's their style.

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Also keep reading all this draft day guides made up by people who don’t ever do the drafting. Rudolph 

is a better QB then Rosen it’s not even close. He will prove it during his NFL career, Rudolph was a better college player too. Also won the Johnny Unitas award for the best college QB this year. All that matters is what the experts think. That happens to be the GM’s making the selections. look at the QB draft class of 1983 for proof.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2746978-mason-rudolph-wins-2017-unitas-award-as-best-senior-qb-in-college-football.amp.html

What do the experts think?  Do they think Rudolph is a better prospect than Rudolph?  How do you know?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

What do the experts think?  Do they think Rudolph is a better prospect than Rudolph?  How do you know?

I don't think that matters to the Bills. They'll take the best fit, not the best player. They are the complete opposite of Whaley. If they believe in Rudolph as a person chances are he'd go higher than a QB who has more talent. I don't know if that's Rosen but if it's Allen I could see them taking Rudolph.

33 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Rosen is nothing more than a scrawny tennis player masquerading as a football player. He would never last one complete season in the NFL. Sure he can throw a football, but quarterbacks "LEAD" teams to victory. He doesn't fit THE PROCESS, he does not fit in with McCarron and Petermen nor would he ever try.   

Why is Rosen skinny at 6' 4" 226lb, and Darnold is fine at 6' 3 3/8 and 221?

On 3/26/2018 at 10:17 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

LOL....you know we can see when you edit a post and you did 24 minutes ago.  You made it much more clearer where it's more understandable after the edit.

Your posts are hard to read because of the spelling and your sentence structure.  So yes, I'm sorry I had a hard time reading some of your posts which makes it easily misconstrued.

"Man up" on a message board?  Okay....

I  brought up the politics because I know your history.  

I had to go back and edit it because you were causing other people to say & write things about me, saying I said all west cost guys should stay on the west cost. I never said that and you know it. I’m not the only person who called you out on your red arrow posts. It was right there for all to see GUY not Guys. I did not know that there was a way to miss spell Guy and Guys. I guess maybe I should go back to school. Bottom line is I had to go back and edit because you needed a better way to understand it, since you could not make a leap that Guy is one person and Guys is every west cost QB. Since you did not figure this out on your own right away. Then you proceeded to make 3 posts attacking me with red arrows 

ok can we move on already. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Just now, CuddyDark said:

I don't think that matters to the Bills. They'll take the best fit, not the best player. They are the complete opposite of Whaley. If they believe in Rudolph as a person chances are he'd go higher than a QB who has more talent. I don't know if that's Rosen but if it's Allen I could see them taking Rudolph.

I don't agree with this.  They'll take the best QB that is available.  

• Like (+1) 2

I'm happy this thread exists. Usually, around this time of year, "conventional wisdom" has become so overstated that the notion of such things as Rudolf going before Rosen sound daft. But, there are surprises every draft.

More and more, I'm hoping we stay at 12, and take Jackson.

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Not that far down they don't, won't. So instead of all talent, no fit...then McD all fit, no talent. Hmmm

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I had to go back and edit it because you were causing other people to say write things about me saying I said all west cost guys should stay on the west cost. I never said that and you know it. Gosh I’m not the only person who called you out on your red arrow posts. It was right there for all to see GUY not Guys.  Boy I did not know that there was a way to miss spell Guy and Guys. I guess maybe I should go back to school. Bottom line is I had to go back and edit because you needed a better way to understand it since you could not make a leap that Guy is one person and Guys is every west cost QB. Since you did not figure this out right away. you proceeded to make 3 posts attacking me with red arrows 

ok can we move in already. 

You can't even spell the word "coast" right.  You have spelled it "cost' multiple times now.  So I'm supposed to trust that the plural is the correct tense automatically?

You edited it so it's easier to read, that's why you did it.  

On 3/26/2018 at 10:31 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

You can't even spell the word "coast" right.  You have spelled it "cost' multiple times now.  So I'm supposed to trust that the plural is the correct tense automatically?

You edited it so it's easier to read, that's why you did it.  

Typo on Iphone. Stop making excuses for you not understanding the difference between Guy and Guys It’s embarrassing. I also edited it because you were making crap up about me. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074