Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

Just now, Thurmanator 12074 said:

How do you know what Brandon Bean believes in. There is know way in hell Beam moves up to draft Rosen at 2 or 4 when he can get him at 12. He is moving up to get Josh Allen or Darnold. But I’m pretty sure the Browns are getting Darnold. I would be so bold to predict that if the Bills traded up to one that they would still take Josh Allen.

Coming from a guy telling us what would make Rosen happy.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Really?  It's word for word what you said...100%

Thurm.jpg

Are you stupid I said west cost Guy NOT west costs Guys. So that means the guy is Rosen. Not guys like every west cost QB. I mean really do you have to make crap up or what. 

I said Guy what don’t you get in guy as one person or meaning Rosen that you don’t understand. 

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Coming from a guy telling us what would make Rosen happy.

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to play In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills or Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

26 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Mason Rudolph is this year’s Trent Edwards. 

I could see why you would say that.  Rudolph has thrown in college for nearly 14 thousand yard, threw 92 tds to 26 ints & has a career 63% completion percentage.  Edwards stats in college were earily similar, he threw for 5 thousand yards had 36 tds, 33 ints & had completion % of 56%.  It is actually creepy how their college stats resembled each other.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If The Bills are staying at 12 and there choice is between Rudolph or Rosen, I predict the Bills will select Rudolph. I’m praying the Jets take Rosen. Rosen does not fit the Bills or this towns culture, nor does he seem to fit the Process that Coach McD has instituted on this team. I also think that Rosen will be the biggest bust at QB in this draft. I have him rated outside the top 8 and in my opinion he will be that QB that drops in this draft. The TV networks will keep showing him in the green room with all the game day pundits on TV savaging him and us TV viewers with stories of why he’s dropping. To me he has the most red flags and problems. Also I will have to question weather I want to support him as a Bills QB if he were to get drafted by the Bills. My opinion is the Bills are targeting Josh Allen and Mason Rudolph. If they trade up to the 6th pick with the colts I can see them getting Josh Allen. This would have to be done on draft day after the Broncos pick. So the way I see this playing out is Darnold to the Browns, Chubb to NYG, Baker Mayfield to the Jets then Barkley to the Browns. Then you have Den, who knows what will happen there. Then at 6 if we trade up with the Colts we get to select the number 1 QB on the Bills draft board Josh Allen. The other way this works out is the Bills trade up to 4. Then trade 4 to the NYG to get to the 2nd pick and take Josh Allen at #2. In my opinion Allen is the target for Bean with Rudolph as his fall back position for QB at 12. As far as Rosen this guy is going to be the biggest bust of the draft QB class. The more I listen to him talk and see what his team mates had to say about him the less I like him. He is skinny and injury prone. If anyone has watched the Movie Draft day 

Rosen is this drafts Bo Callahan or a real life Johnny Manziel. 

Hey, I respect everyone's opinion on here. I have to say I don't think for a nanosecond that if Rosen is still available at 12 that the Bills will pick Rudolph over him. They will full-on sprint to hand in their card, open SEVERAL bottles of champagne, McDermott clap his hands numb, and then try their best to hide their massive erections over the fact they got at 12 for what most would agree they could've easily coughed up both 1's, a 2, a 3 and even next year's 1st.   Then, with the realization that they still have another 1st rounder, 2 2's, 2 3's, at least one member of the organization will spontaneously combust.  I will have died seconds after I hear, "With the 12th pick in the NFL draft, the Buffalo Bills select.....Josh Rosen, quarterback, University of California Los Angeles."

Just now, Gordio said:

I could see why you would say that.  Rudolph has thrown in college for nearly 14 thousand yard, threw 92 tds to 26 ints & has a career 63% completion percentage.  Edwards stats in college were earily similar, he threw for 5 thousand yards had 36 tds, 33 ints & had completion % of 56%.  It is actually creepy how their college stats resembled each other.  :lol:

They are both fools gold that some people think will be great value picks. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

You're calling me stupid when the bolded sentence is at an illiterate level.

You said word for word....."West coast guys stays on the west coast".  That's word for word.  Yet you are denying it even though I have attached EXACTLY what you said.

Thurm.jpg

Trying to help you out. It was a singular justification, not a blanket statement.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You're calling me stupid when the bolded sentence is at an illiterate level.

You said word for word....."West coast guys stay on the west coast".  That's word for word.  Yet you are denying it even though I have attached EXACTLY what you said.

Thurm.jpg

Go back and read your red arrow it says GUY 

meaning one guy. So now it’s time to appologize. 

5 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Are you stupid I said west cost Guy NOT west costs Guys. So that means the guy is Rosen. Not guys like every west cost QB. I mean really do you have to make crap up or what. 

I said Guy what don’t you get in guy as one person or meaning Rosen that you don’t understand. 

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to play In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills at Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

So if we find out Rudolph is actually more Anti-Trump than Rosen would it change your view? I'm guessing Darnold and Allen are west coast dudes too (whatever the !@#$ that means!) Jackson may be African -American but I heard he loves him some Trump.

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to playing In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills at Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

So many questions...

1. Because he’s from California and played tennis, he’s automatically spoiled?

2. Cleveland isn’t taking him 1 overall? Do you know something we don’t?

3. AJ MCCarron is better and it’s not even close? Can you even try to prove that?

My QB of choice is Mayfield.  I feel he's the no. 1 QB in the draft.

When people state they think he's going to be a bust I don't lose my you know what and "trash" the poster claiming otherwise. 

The obsession people have with Rosen being their no.1 and how offended they get when someone claime otherwise is freaking bizarre.  Jeremy White is currently off the chain and is illustrating this every day.  

I've been saying all along I think Rosen's red flags bother me.  I don't know or will pretend to know (bc the people that get paid to do this get it wrong all the time) who's going to pan out.  Whoever we draft I will root for.  I'm a Bills fan first and won't let my own opinions of these QBs pre draft and who I like most impact my support down the line.  Most importantly I'm not going to think less or talk down to fans I disagree with over which QB is going to be the best or a bust. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

They are both fools gold that some people think will be great value picks. 

Possibly, but Rudolph's body of work in college is much more impressive than Edwards.

7 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Boy I’m sure Rich spoiled Kid who played at UCLA is just dieing to play In Cleveland or Buffalo. If Rosen is so good why is Cleveland not taking him number 1. He would rather go over Niagara Falls In a barrell then play for the Bills or Browns. A.J. Mccarron is a lot better QB then Rosen and it’s not even close.  

I see what you're saying now but since your ability to spell and write a complete sentence....makes it very difficult to understand you.

Yep...I hit it on the head.  He's anti-Trump which is why you don't like him.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Trying to help you out. It was a singular justification, not a blanket statement.

Look at his sentence structure and how he spells words.  It's extremely difficult to read.

Rudolph is a system qb with hugely inflated numbers from a system that rarely anyone becomes successful in the NFL with. He has an ok arm decent accuracy nice touch on his deep balls, yet he is way less accomplished than Rosen who had a crappy team around him and shows incredible accuracy and vision as well as pocket presence and is an intellectual. I personally wouldn't draft Rudolph in the first round he is second or third rd talent probably a career backup.

1 minute ago, Gordio said:

Possibly, but Rudolph's body of work in college is much more impressive than Edwards.

No doubt. But I see them as two sides of the same coin. Edwards had bad stats but people pointed to his bad supporting cast and strong opponents. Rudolph has great stats but he also has s great supporting cast and weak opponents. 

Rosen's place on the Bills board will come down to his interview IMHO.  And I suspect he'll interview just fine.  This is a kid that could have made it as a pro tennis player.  He chose to dump that in favor of a team sport.  That says something to me. 

If he interviews well, I think they try to move up for him.  From all I've read he is the most pro ready guy, and like it or not your QB has to have a little chip on his shoulder

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I see what you're saying now but since your ability to spell and write a complete sentence....makes it very difficult to understand you.

Yep...I hit it on the head.  He's anti-Trump which is why you don't like him.

I never said anything about politics so why bring it up. Also you still have not apologized. You called me out 3 times made some red arrows and still could not get it right. Are you going to say you were wrong about my post. I said west cost guy gets to stay on west cost. After getting drafted by the cards. Which was what I wrote preceding the term guy. No where in that statement does it mean west coast guys should all stay on the west cost. But since you slammed me 3 times till tomorrow why don’t you man up and apologize. Please don’t make excuses about you can’t understand what I wrote because you called me out on it on 3 different posts. Gee why can’t you just say hey I’m sorry I was wrong. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I never said anything about politics so why bring it up. Also you still have not apologized. You called me out 3 times made some red arrows and still could not get it right. Are you going to say you were wrong about my post. I said west cost guy gets to stay on west cost. After getting drafted by the cards. Which was what I wrote preceding the term guy. No where in that statement does it mean west coast guys should all stay on the west cost. But since you slammed me 3 times till tomorrow why don’t you man up and apologize. Please don’t make excuses about you can’t understand what I wrote because you called me out on it on 3 different posts. Gee why can’t you just say hey I’m sorry I was wrong. 

If he’s the one that brought up politics can you list out your red flags you see in Rosen?

6 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

LOL....you know we can see when you edit a post and you did 24 minutes ago.  You made it much more clearer where it's more understandable after the edit.

Your posts are hard to read because of the spelling and your sentence structure.  So yes, I'm sorry I had a hard time reading some of your posts which makes it easily misconstrued.

"Man up" on a message board?  Okay....

I  brought up the politics because I know your history.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese