Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

West coast guys stay on the west coast huh?

Andrew Luck went to Stanford....so I guess Indianapolis is in the West Coast.

Mark Sanchez went to USC and all 3 teams he's played for were not in the west.

Sam Darnold I guess won't go 1-4 since none of those teams are on the west coast.

What I was saying is if he gets drafted by the cards 

he will be happy because he gets to stay on the west cost. I did not mean we should not draft west cost guys. 

For the record, if you had said Mason Rudolph could have a better career than Josh Rosen, I would get that. (Rosen’s injury potential etc) I am not 100% sold on Rosen either. I just don’t think there is anyway Rudolph will be picked before him. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

West coast guys stay on the west coast huh?

Andrew Luck went to Stanford....so I guess Indianapolis is in the West Coast.

Mark Sanchez went to USC and all 3 teams he's played for were not in the west.

Sam Darnold I guess won't go 1-4 since none of those teams are on the west coast.

Aaron Rodgers (California) to Green Bay, Wisconsin.

16 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Make sure you come back to this thread after the draft is over. I will even if I’m wrong. This is my opinion so will see. 

I agree that Allen is the target after Darnold. I just don’t believe Rudolph will go before Rosen. The Jets are taking Allen at three.

I too believe Rosen isn’t in our plans and we will pass on him. Some team will move up for Rosen and hope it’s not the Bills.

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You may be right, and I have thought the same.  You (and me) will surely get bashed for it though.  We shall see.  If Buffalo doesn't take him at 12, I would not be surprised to see one of the Cardinals, Patriots, or Steelers take him.  He fits exactly what McDermott looks for in a QB and player.  We shall see.

.....which is why we may have to pull the trigger at 12. if we wait til 22 there's a very good chance one of those teams jump us. if ...which i don't think rosen will make it past 5....but if he does, i could see az. giving up multiple 1sts and way more than we would pay to take him.

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Aaron Rodgers (California) to Green Bay, Wisconsin.

dude do you not read. I never said west coast guys stay on the west coast. Are you not reading my posts. I said he would probably go to the cards at 15 and said west coast guy stays on the west coast after getting drafted by the cards. What don’t you understand about that. You took it as all west coast QB’s should stay on the west cost. That’s not what I ment, why take my post out of context. 

7 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Totall agree with this, Rudolph is a whole lot better then Rosen to me it’s not even close. 

Oh boy. I am fine this comment, because there is no way in hell Brandon Beane agrees with this. 

Edited by BillsFan2313

This LAMP is an example of why this forum could use a little "Skin in the Game". We need something like you start a post and make a wild prediction and its wrong, then you're off the board for a week or 2 the first time.....with expanding punitive measures...a month..6 months...permanent etc.

Edited by horned dogs
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

dude do you not read. I never said west coast guys stay on the west coast. Are you not reading my posts. I said he would probably go to the cards at 15 and said west coast guy stays on the west coast after getting drafted by the cards. What don’t you understand about that. You took it as all west coast QB’s should stay on the west cost. That’s not what I ment, why take my post out of context. 

Really?  It's word for word what you said...100%

Thurm.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Oh boy. I am fine this comment, because there is no way in hell Brandon Beane agrees with this. 

How do you know what Brandon Bean believes in. There is know way in hell Beam moves up to draft Rosen at 2 or 4 when he can get him at 12. He is moving up to get Josh Allen or Darnold. But I’m pretty sure the Browns are getting Darnold. I would be so bold to predict that if the Bills traded up to one that they would still take Josh Allen.