Prediction Rudolph will go before Rosen if the Bills are selecting a QB at 12

If The Bills are staying at 12 and there choice is between Rudolph or Rosen, I predict the Bills will select Rudolph. I’m praying the Jets take Rosen. Rosen does not fit the Bills or this towns culture, nor does he seem to fit the Process that Coach McD has instituted on this team. I also think that Rosen will be the biggest bust at QB in this draft. I have him rated outside the top 8 and in my opinion he will be that QB that drops in this draft. The TV networks will keep showing him in the green room with all the game day pundits on TV savaging him and us TV viewers with stories of why he’s dropping. To me he has the most red flags and problems. Also I will have to question weather I want to support him as a Bills QB if he were to get drafted by the Bills. My opinion is the Bills are targeting Josh Allen and Mason Rudolph. If they trade up to the 6th pick with the colts I can see them getting Josh Allen. This would have to be done on draft day after the Broncos pick. So the way I see this playing out is Darnold to the Browns, Chubb to NYG, Baker Mayfield to the Jets then Barkley to the Browns. Then you have Den, who knows what will happen there. Then at 6 if we trade up with the Colts we get to select the number 1 QB on the Bills draft board Josh Allen. The other way this works out is the Bills trade up to 4. Then trade 4 to the NYG to get to the 2nd pick and take Josh Allen at #2. In my opinion Allen is the target for Bean with Rudolph as his fall back position for QB at 12. As far as Rosen this guy is going to be the biggest bust of the draft QB class. The more I listen to him talk and see what his team mates had to say about him the less I like him. He is skinny and injury prone. If anyone has watched the Movie Draft day 

Rosen is this drafts Bo Callahan or a real life Johnny Manziel. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If The Bills are staying at 12 and there choice is between Rudolph or Rosen, I predict the Bills will select Rudolph. I’m praying the Jets take Rosen. Rosen does not fit the Bills or this towns culture, nor does he seem to fit the Process that Coach McD has instituted on this team. I also think that Rosen will be the biggest bust at QB in this draft. I have him rated outside the top 8 and in my opinion he will be that QB that drops in this draft. The TV networks will keep showing him in the green room with all the game day pundits on TV savaging him and us TV viewers with stories of why he’s dropping. To me he has the most red flags and problems. Also I will have to question weather I want to support him as a Bills QB if he were to get drafted by the Bills. My opinion is the Bills are targeting Josh Allen and Mason Rudolph. If they trade up to the 6th pick with the colts I can see them getting Josh Allen. This would have to be done on draft day after the Broncos pick. So the way I see this playing out is Darnold to the Browns, Chubb to NYG, Baker Mayfield to the Jets then Barkley to the Browns. Then you have Den, who knows what will happen there. Then at 6 if we trade up with the Colts we get to select the number 1 QB on the Bills draft board Josh Allen. The other way this works out is the Bills trade up to 4. Then trade 4 to the NYG to get to the 2nd pick and take Josh Allen at #2. In my opinion Allen is the target for Bean with Rudolph as his fall back position for QB at 12. As far as Rosen this guy is going to be the biggest bust of the draft QB class. The more I listen to him talk and see what his team mates had to say about him the less I like him. He is skinny and injury prone. If anyone has watched the Movie Draft day 

Prediction: you will never be a professional scout for an NFL team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Prediction: you will never be a professional scout for an NFL team.

I never said I was. But will see I will come back to this thread and bump it during the 1st round. It’s just the way I feel. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

If anyone has watched the Movie Draft day 

By the way, Johnny Manziel is the real life Johnny Manziel. Not sure if you thought he was made up or from a movie or something...

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

You may be right, and I have thought the same.  You (and me) will surely get bashed for it though.  We shall see.  If Buffalo doesn't take him at 12, I would not be surprised to see one of the Cardinals, Patriots, or Steelers take him.  He fits exactly what McDermott looks for in a QB and player.  We shall see.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

By the way, Johnny Manziel is the real life Johnny Manziel. Not sure if you thought he was made up or from a movie or something...

I know that, I was comparing Rosen to Manziel 

because he was dropping in the draft and all the green room drama and stories with Manziel. Laugh all you want but when Rosen starts dropping like a rock you be like WTF just happen. He will probably go to the Cardinals at 15. so Rosen who is a west cost guy, gets to stay on the west coast which might be better for him. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

As a guy that has said multiple times that I think Baker Mayfield is going #1 overall, I applaud your enthusiasm for your opinion.

I'm guessing my endorsement should be about as welcome as neo-Nazi's supporting a politician. But there you go.

(Rosen immobility + concussion history) divided by our offensive line ^ of our WR core =

Tragedy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Rosen is nothing more than a scrawny tennis player masquerading as a football player. He would never last one complete season in the NFL. Sure he can throw a football, but quarterbacks "LEAD" teams to victory. He doesn't fit THE PROCESS, he does not fit in with McCarron and Petermen nor would he ever try.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

I know that, I was comparing Rosen to Manziel 

because he was dropping in the draft and all the green room drama and stories with Manziel. Laugh all you want but when Rosen starts dropping like a rock you be like WTF just happen. He will probably go to the Cardinals at 15. West cost guy stays on the west coast. 

West coast guys stay on the west coast huh?

Andrew Luck went to Stanford....so I guess Indianapolis is in the West Coast.

Mark Sanchez went to USC and all 3 teams he's played for were not in the west.

Sam Darnold I guess won't go 1-4 since none of those teams are on the west coast.

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Rosen is nothing more than a scrawny tennis player masquerading as a football player. He would never last one complete season in the NFL. Sure he can throw a football, but quarterbacks "LEAD" teams to victory. He doesn't fit THE PROCESS, he does not fit in with McCarron and Petermen nor would he ever try.   

Totall agree with this, Rudolph is a whole lot better then Rosen to me it’s not even close. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2