John O'Korn: "I'm the most NFL Ready QB"

PIZ

6 hours ago, fansince88 said:

And the way he played in the snow game I believe he has potential. But the easy road to take is the 5int game. Afterall that is the road the crowd is on. 

What about Joe Webb? Had the best throw of the day. When do we start the Joe Webb movement, so easy to just overlook Joe Webb!!?

Am I doing it right?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Sam Donald?  Are you talking about Sam Donaldson the gruff panelist from ABC's This Week?  Kind of miss him and David Brinkley talking politics Sunday mornings before NFL coverage started during the Bills SB era.  Heck, I think that they could do a better job analyzing football than some of the guys that are paid to do just that.  Anyways, I knew you were talking about Darnold.  I think?

It's not my fault his name got screwed up at Ennis Island.

6 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Here. "Highlights"

A lot of work being done on busted plays. Awareness to reach out for the Pylon. Makes defenders miss. Nice spin move out of a tackle. Deep throws into tight windows. Takes the game into his own hands and runs for a first down and a touchdown. 

Hits a wide open gaping hole and runs for a nice play. Korn was one of my favorite bands growing up. Surprised I never heard of him.

3 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

What about Joe Webb? Had the best throw of the day. When do we start the Joe Webb movement, so easy to just overlook Joe Webb!!?

Am I doing it right?

I gave you a sad face because you gave me a confused face and your reply makes me sad. THEN your reply to my post had nothing to do with what I posted so I could have done confused BUT it made me a little mad but their is no mad icon so I just decided to include this in my reply. BTW, no place in my original post did I champion a start Nate so there is that too.

On 3/24/2018 at 11:39 AM, frostbitmic said:

2 TD's 6 INT's impressive numbers.

Hopefully he was a good student, He'll be putting his U of Michigan degree to work by training camp.

They only scored 8 passing TDs all year. He shouldn’t brag about having their “offense” down pat. It barely qualified as one. 

On 3/24/2018 at 7:08 AM, fansince88 said:

And the way he played in the snow game I believe he has potential. But the easy road to take is the 5int game. Afterall that is the road the crowd is on. 

+ 100

Holy smokes if you watch O'Korn's youtube highlight clip vs Purdue, he looks pretty freakin solid.  I will admit that is the ONLY clip I watched.  

Edited by smuvtalker
  • Thank you (+1) 1