John O'Korn: "I'm the most NFL Ready QB"

PIZ

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is the worst college QB I’ve watched in the last 5 years. I seriously think he might be significantly vision impaired. 

I saw only a few of his games, after seeing his name pop up in a few prospect lists. 

He was horrendous 

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

He said it in a semi awkward way but he only said he had a better grasp of the concepts.  He didn't say he is a better player.  He did not really directly bash anyone.  

If he had said "Sam Donald has a goofy face and looks like a moron that will struggle in the film room", that would have been rude despite its obviously truthful premise.  He took the high road there.  Too bad he sucks on the field.

Sam Donald?  Are you talking about Sam Donaldson the gruff panelist from ABC's This Week?  Kind of miss him and David Brinkley talking politics Sunday mornings before NFL coverage started during the Bills SB era.  Heck, I think that they could do a better job analyzing football than some of the guys that are paid to do just that.  Anyways, I knew you were talking about Darnold.  I think?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Watching some highlights. He can make good throws but needs some work. 

I'd invite him to a camp invite. I think undrafted. But let him prove it at invite.

Invite him to an invite - I see what you did there.  

1 hour ago, SouthNYfan said:

I don't hate Peterman.

I'm willing to give him more time.

My point was he was viewed as the "most NFL ready QB" also

Then he crapped the bed and looked like a deer in headlights in his first start.

That's not what "NFL ready" looks like.

Agree. That said, he didnt say that about himself. Yes I do realize you are saying the same thing as I.

• Like (+1) 1