John O'Korn: "I'm the most NFL Ready QB"

PIZ

He said it in a semi awkward way but he only said he had a better grasp of the concepts.  He didn't say he is a better player.  He did not really directly bash anyone.  

If he had said "Sam Donald has a goofy face and looks like a moron that will struggle in the film room", that would have been rude despite its obviously truthful premise.  He took the high road there.  Too bad he sucks on the field.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, PIZ said:

See that? All those folks that want to blow all that capital to move up should see this. He can be had with a seventh!

31 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Nathan Peterman was the "most NFL ready" college QB last year also.

So yeah.

There's that.

And the way he played in the snow game I believe he has potential. But the easy road to take is the 5int game. Afterall that is the road the crowd is on. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No one is developing him. He might get one of those rookie camp invites.

So how many years would it take to develop his vision so it’s no longer impaired. Like if he’s 20/100 how many years to develop his eyes to 20/20?

2 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

So how many years would it take to develop his vision so it’s no longer impaired. Like if he’s 20/100 how many years to develop his eyes to 20/20?

Another self promoter,  just trying to move up the draft board and get signing bonus.  This guy did nothing in college and yet he is most ready. 

18 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

And the way he played in the snow game I believe he has potential. But the easy road to take is the 5int game. Afterall that is the road the crowd is on. 

I don't hate Peterman.

I'm willing to give him more time.

My point was he was viewed as the "most NFL ready QB" also

Then he crapped the bed and looked like a deer in headlights in his first start.

That's not what "NFL ready" looks like.