Would you trade Leighton Vander Esch, DJ Moore, Rashaad Penny, and Mason Rudolph for Josh Rosen?

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I will say whoever they think is THE QB, heck yeah! Get the QB then build. You do NOT win the grand prize without the QB. 

Hey, if AJ turns into Garrappolo, you trade him for a kings fortune.  Billy B gave him away to screw Kraft, I think. 

Are you into Alchemy? :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

I would literally take any QB but Rosen, he's a punk and doesn't deserve to be the face of our franchise, he's the least Buffalo guy in the entire draft, I hope we stay far away.

Least Buffalo guy? 

You mean like Jim Kelly? The guy that  played college ball in Miami, refused to sign with the Bills and went to another league to get away. 

The guy that was dragged kicking and screaming to Buffalo, became our greatest qb of our franchise, brought us to 4 Super Bowls and went to the HOF? 

Yeah I hate that kind of guy. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Are you into Alchemy? :lol:

No, but I’m into good vibes, a glass half full.....and one that used to be totally full. Guess where the other half (and all the wholes before it) went! 

Hey, and I said IF!

I really DO think Belichick gave him away to flip the bird at Kraft. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

I wouldn't, and I hope Brandon Beane agrees.

And this is even a bare minimum of what it would cost to get to #2. Using the chart, #12 (Vander Esch), #22 (Moore), #53 (Rudolph), and #65 (Penny) get you to #2, but because of the Jets trade, you'll probably have to give up significantly more than that. Is Rosen (or your other preferred QB other than Darnold) better than Rudolph to the extent that you're willing to just not have Vander Esch, Moore, Penny, and some other high-impact player?

I am firmly in the camp of keeping our picks at this point. The Bills are in position to build a dominant roster. Let McCarron, Rudolph, and Peterman compete.

FYI: the available players came from the Fanspeak draft simulator using Matt Miller's board and the difficult algorithm.

Its all worth it for a franchise qb. If Beane thinks thats hes it; fire the pigskin!!!!

The Bills have to get the QB that they believe is their future, and they have to do it in this draft.

I would prefer it be Josh Rosen, but if it's Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen, I'll be fine with that. Yes, I would be satisfied with Allen.

I understand that giving up a ton of draft picks is a real kick in the balls, but the Bills desperately need a QB, and this is the year to do it.

Let’s make this easy. While I understand what you are trying to say, it comes down to this:

Do you believe you are drafting a Franchise QB who will be the answer for the next 15 years?

If the answer is yes, then you should trade every single other 250+ players in this draft for that player. 

• Like (+1) 1

Keep the picks.  I don't think any of these QB's are worth trading a crazy amount for.  I'd take any of Chubb, Nelson, Barkley, Smith, Edwards, Ward, Fitzpatrick, James, or one of the top 4 QB's at 12.  At 22, I'd take Ridley, Evans, one of the DT's, or Lamar Jackson.  And we still have 3 more picks in the top 65.  This could be a draft that nets you 4-5 top line starters.  I'm not giving the majority of that away for a QB that is nowhere close to a sure thing.  

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Keep the picks.  I don't think any of these QB's are worth trading a crazy amount for.  I'd take any of Chubb, Nelson, Barkley, Smith, Edwards, Ward, Fitzpatrick, James, or one of the top 4 QB's at 12.  At 22, I'd take Ridley, Evans, one of the DT's, or Lamar Jackson.  And we still have 3 more picks in the top 65.  This could be a draft that nets you 4-5 top line starters.  I'm not giving the majority of that away for a QB that is nowhere close to a sure thing.  

With the picks we have, you aren't sniffing a sure thing's jock strap...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

I wouldn't, and I hope Brandon Beane agrees.

And this is even a bare minimum of what it would cost to get to #2. Using the chart, #12 (Vander Esch), #22 (Moore), #53 (Rudolph), and #65 (Penny) get you to #2, but because of the Jets trade, you'll probably have to give up significantly more than that. Is Rosen (or your other preferred QB other than Darnold) better than Rudolph to the extent that you're willing to just not have Vander Esch, Moore, Penny, and some other high-impact player?

I am firmly in the camp of keeping our picks at this point. The Bills are in position to build a dominant roster. Let McCarron, Rudolph, and Peterman compete.

FYI: the available players came from the Fanspeak draft simulator using Matt Miller's board and the difficult algorithm.

You just committed treason on this fan post page. There is no place not moving to 2, 4 or 6 and getting Darnold or Rosen on this page. Bills fans are OWED this and McBeane is a traitor if he doesn't pull this off. How dare YOU think anything else!  

0:)

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

Still 5 weeks before this crap can end.

My God is this going to be a long five weeks before the draft, unless the Devils are able to occupy my time.

Go read the ominus bill of 2400 pages, draft will seem quick by then.

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Would you trade high impact players like Shaq Lawson, Reggie Ragnuts,  Adolphus Washington and Zay Jones for Josh Rosen?

By saying this your calling Beane and McDermott idiots like Whaley and Rex. If that is the case then expect all your picks and next years to be traded for Allen and he will be starting in 2018.

1 hour ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Would you trade Cornelius  Bennett, Darryl Talley, Frank Reich and Kenneth Davis for Jim Kelly?

Lock thread. Case closed.

No, without those players Kelly wouldn't have went to any Superbowls. The last one happened because of Reich in one of the most famous Bills games ever. I love kelly but this was a stupid comparison. Frank Reich had no problem winning with the same players.