Would you trade Leighton Vander Esch, DJ Moore, Rashaad Penny, and Mason Rudolph for Josh Rosen?

I wouldn't, and I hope Brandon Beane agrees.

And this is even a bare minimum of what it would cost to get to #2. Using the chart, #12 (Vander Esch), #22 (Moore), #53 (Rudolph), and #65 (Penny) get you to #2, but because of the Jets trade, you'll probably have to give up significantly more than that. Is Rosen (or your other preferred QB other than Darnold) better than Rudolph to the extent that you're willing to just not have Vander Esch, Moore, Penny, and some other high-impact player?

I am firmly in the camp of keeping our picks at this point. The Bills are in position to build a dominant roster. Let McCarron, Rudolph, and Peterman compete.

FYI: the available players came from the Fanspeak draft simulator using Matt Miller's board and the difficult algorithm.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I appreciate the OP don’t get me wrong but putting names to it does NOTHING to change my mind. Look I don’t “know” which qbs will pan out I get that. But theoretically drafting Rudolph just to check the box of drafting a qb is so wildly irrelevant in my opinion. Swing for the fences, now

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

No.  I would not.  Give mccaron some weapons and a defense and see what he's got and have Rudolph develop 

Maybe that's what the Falcons should have done in 2008: pass on Matt Ryan, keep Joey Harrington at QB and take the best defensive player available at 3.  If they did that, they'd have multiple Lombardi trophies in Mercedes Benz Stadium <thick sarcasm>

Edited by Buffalo Bills Detective

7 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

I wouldn't, and I hope Brandon Beane agrees.

And this is even a bare minimum of what it would cost to get to #2. Using the chart, #12 (Vander Esch), #22 (Moore), #53 (Rudolph), and #65 (Penny) get you to #2, but because of the Jets trade, you'll probably have to give up significantly more than that. Is Rosen (or your other preferred QB other than Darnold) better than Rudolph to the extent that you're willing to just not have Vander Esch, Moore, Penny, and some other high-impact player?

I am firmly in the camp of keeping our picks at this point. The Bills are in position to build a dominant roster. Let McCarron, Rudolph, and Peterman compete.

FYI: the available players came from the Fanspeak draft simulator using Matt Miller's board and the difficult algorithm.

Would you trade high impact players like Shaq Lawson, Reggie Ragnuts,  Adolphus Washington and Zay Jones for Josh Rosen?

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

No.  I would not.  Give mccaron some weapons and a defense and see what he's got and have Rudolph develop 

I repeat. When McCarron had AJ Green, Marvin Jones, Mohamed Sanu, and Tyler Eifert in CIN he put up pedestrian numbers.  He's a bridge to the franchise QB.  2018 draft baby!

• Like (+1) 3