Browns will be better than....

...the Bills (ducks)

I said last year that I would trade rosters and situations with them. In 2 years that will look like a no-brainer. The Browns are better than us now everywhere but the secondary and the backfield. If they draft Barkley that gap closes as well. They have talent. They just happen to be the Browns so...

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...the Bills (ducks)

I said last year that I would trade rosters and situations with them. In 2 years that will look like a no-brainer. The Browns are better than us now everywhere but the secondary and the backfield. If they draft Barkley that gap closes as well. They have talent. They just happen to be the Browns so...

Damn it you beat me to this!

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...the Bills (ducks)

I said this today and got laughed at but it's true unfortunately. They have a lot of young talent and now they are adding playmakers. Tyrod will get them to .500 and Darnold can take them over the hump next year. Add Barkley in the mix and they have an actual offense now. They have a lot of picks in this draft so they will add the supporting pieces.

• Like (+1) 2

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
27 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

...the Bills (ducks)

I'll take McDermotte all day long over Jackson.