Michael Bennett - warrant out for arrest

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I don't know what really happened. The case is being taken to court. However, regardless what the Houston Police Chief's feelings are he shouldn't be publicly commenting about this case or one of the parties to this case. He is prejudicing the case. From a professional standpoint that is not what he is supposed to do. 

Chiefs of Police comment on cases and defendants....

ALL THE TIME.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Chiefs of Politics cue comment on cases and defendants....

ALL THE TIME.

Not the good ones. There is a proper time and place and way to comment on a case. His comments about the accused doesn't help his case, it jeopardizes it.  

This was the guy that said the police picked on him & had him arrested for no apparent reason right  ? What ever happened with that ?? 

Didn't they find out he was making it all up ? Now he goes out & beats up a little old lady, sounds like a law abiding citizen to me  ...

Good thing this didn't happen before he signed with his new team cause he may be sitting out this year .

4 hours ago, MPT said:

I thought snowflakes were the ones who were easily upset and offended? You know, like when they go on a "this is what's wrong with the world" rant in response to a completely logical question. 

Ah, then you don't get what a snowflake is

53 minutes ago, T master said:

Now he goes out & beats up a little old lady, sounds like a law abiding citizen to me  ...

So do y'all hear yourselves when you say things like "these players shouldn't be protesting against prejudices in the legal system" and follow it up with "I know literally nothing about the incident, but this black guy is definitely guilty of something horrible."

Or nah? 

41 minutes ago, MPT said:

So do y'all hear yourselves when you say things like "these players shouldn't be protesting against prejudices in the legal system" and follow it up with "I know literally nothing about the incident, but this black guy is definitely guilty of something horrible."

Or nah? 

I didn't see him say anything about any protest in the comment you quoted. I need clarification about what protest this guy was in and was arrested. 

I also didn't see the term "black guy" in his comments at all. Please direct me to where he was specifically pointing that out. 

Everyone is not racist and not everything has to go down that road. A person can be equally disguested at anybody reportedly beating on somebody's grandma. I'm not in denial about racism. I've seen it. I know it exists. I just don't think it helps the cause turning every stone over looking for it. It's not good for mental health. 

I want to be able to comment on something without alternative agendas being forced on me. Thank you for you time. 

P.S. http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/what-is-an-indictment.html

Says you need a grand jury and some evidence for one of those. 

Edited by Lfod

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He seems nice.

Piece Of S#!t 

9 hours ago, FrankoElTanko said:

The Bennett family are notorious POS.... Evident from the beginning of his brother's time with Dallas all the way until his time faking a racial issue in Vegas (video showed what he said did not happen). Good riddance once they retire. Bryan Cox clones.

How dare you insult Cox like that !!!

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

6 pages on this ****?!  Really?! 

I guess when the guy you voted for has about a year left before he's ousted, you have to vent a little.

Carry on.

Trumps fault that the Bennett’s are the Bennett’s ????

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

6 pages on this ****?!  Really?! 

I guess when the guy you voted for has about a year left before he's ousted, you have to vent a little.

Carry on.

Wrong thread, wrong forum.  Sorry, snowflake

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JohnC said:

Not the good ones. There is a proper time and place and way to comment on a case. His comments about the accused doesn't help his case, it jeopardizes it.  

It doesn’t jeopardize the case one bit for Cripes sake.

16 hours ago, CuddyDark said:

The old lady.

I remember that one woman guarding the Obama's got knocked out and allowed the guy who jumped the fence to enter the white house and the white house personal residence.

Stupid comment