Well that Seals it Josh Allen # 1 over all

3 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

At best hes bottom of round 1. Guarantee he doesnt go top 10. 

I don't think so.  I'm an Allen critic and I just think due to demand for QB's outweighing supply he will get overdrafted.  He'll go better than his tape says he is.  It happens with the QB position.  He's going in the top 10 if not top 5.

Edited by NewEraBills

14 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

After watching that pro day he is the best and no one can touch that pro day. This kid is a generational talent. Bills must try and move up and get him. 

I said it before,I will say it again..he's built for the great lakes climate.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

I don't think so.  I'm an Allen critic and I just think due to demand for QB's outweighing supply he will get overdrafted.  He'll go better than his tape says he is.  It happens with the QB position.  He's going in the top 10 if not top 5.

I live out of town I will buy you a large pizza and 20 wings if Allan goes in the top 10. Believe me its not happening. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Said it last week.... Browns I think are drafting him. Didn't see any of it but reading what's been published and said by the Browns, I think he's the pick. Months ago someone stated Dorsey wouldn't pass on Allen. Then they acquired a started in TT. Then they called him their started for the year. That combination points toward Allen. Darnold could start Week 1 or soon after, same with Rosen. So taking TT and calling him the starter puts clear NFL ready players on the bench. Both who had said they're ready. Allen has admitted he needs work. 

I think Allen goes 1. Giants take Darnold 2, and the damn Jets get Rosen at 3 (not that I like him, I hate the Jets).

If you had the choice between taking a guy that could start day one, and one who needed to sit a year to just get to the point of the 1st day starter, why would you ever draft the guy who needed to sit?

1 minute ago, dbflaBill said:

I live out of town I will buy you a large pizza and 20 wings if Allan goes in the top 10. Believe me its not happening. 

Hey man.  I'm trying to get him away from 12.  The closer he gets to 12, the more my heart starts beating and my anger starts to boil because I'm afraid we would take him at 12 IF we don't move.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dbflaBill said:

Get ready to buy that pizza and wings. You lost dude was there a bills representative in attendance anyone know ? 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Ok let’s do this, I will bet anyone $10.00 and pay through paypal as a friend. That this guy goes in the top 10.  Step up and take the bet. This will be easy money. ok post that you want to do it 

I will add your name to this post as you decide to take the bet. So far no one has the guts 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I said it before,I will say it again..he's built for the great lakes climate.

Name one QB that has failed because he can't play in cold weather. Peterman has a notoriously weak arm and he looked his best in the snow game. This is a totally meaningless thing to scout.