Stadium Wall Mock Draft Sign-Up

Virgil

40 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, let's try this.  I'm going to put this together the best way I can think of, so please hang in there with me.  I don't know if this can be pinned and don't want to be arrogant and ask

The Draft Process:

Starting on Sunday at 5pm EST, I will create a thread for the actual draft and the Browns will be on the clock until 4:59pm on Monday, where it will then be the Giants pick.  Each pick in the first round gets 24 hours.  In that 24 hours, each member as the team GM, is open for business to communicate with other teams for trades or anything else.  Try to use the Private Message tool to negotiate trades. 

We need 29 members to take responsible for 29 teams.  The Bills pick will be made by public opinion poll. If you want in, reply to this thread with the team you want control of.  It will be first come, first serve.

That's everything.  Please try to make this as mock as you can and not Billsy.  Go to the forums of the team you are picking for and see what the consensus is.  Do some research.  Let's see how accurate we can get.

Good Luck.

I'm in btw, and I would like to be the GM of the Giants.  The following are already in and will take leftover teams:

Kirby Jackson

Section 122

Blokestradamus

Updated for Sign-Ups

1. Browns (Gary Busy
  2. Giants (Virgil)
  3. Jets (JoeSixPack)
  4. Broncos (JMC12290)
  5. Colts (Aristocrat)
  6. Bucs
  7. Bears
  8. 49ers
  9. Raiders
  10. Dolphins
  11. Bills
  12. Redskins
  13. Packers
  14. Cardinals
  15. Ravens
  16. Chargers
  17. Seahawks
  18. Cowboys
  19. Lions
  20. Bengals
  21. Rams
  22. Panthers ( wsam4031)
  23. Titans
  24. Falcons
  25. Saints
  26. Steelers
  27. Jags
  28. Vikings
  29. Pats
  30. Eagles

This is already going to be the longest 5 weeks of my NFL off season life.

Hopefully the Devils don't choke away the last playoff spot so that I have something to cheer about before the draft.

Edited by njbuff

I see you've got me down for the fins and that works I can definitely do that.  I would also be willing to do the Patriots, Vikings, Falcons, Steelers, or really anyone else you need me to.  I spend way too much time on the draft lol.

A suggestion though:

As soon as a pick comes in the next team is on the clock.  Perhaps updating the thread title with who is on the clock (if it isn't too much work).  I would also put the Bills pick thread up when you put the draft up so people can discuss trades (since most want us to go to #2 lol).  That way it can move along and if we do it quickly, we can possibly add 2nd or even 3rd rounds.

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Updated but I picked the Saints over an hour ago ... First come first served right ?

Sorry, I missed your post picking them.  Is there another team you would want to control or do you want me to tell the guy from New Orleans to pound sand? :lol:

1 hour ago, section122 said:

I see you've got me down for the fins and that works I can definitely do that.  I would also be willing to do the Patriots, Vikings, Falcons, Steelers, or really anyone else you need me to.  I spend way too much time on the draft lol.

A suggestion though:

As soon as a pick comes in the next team is on the clock.  Perhaps updating the thread title with who is on the clock (if it isn't too much work).  I would also put the Bills pick thread up when you put the draft up so people can discuss trades (since most want us to go to #2 lol).  That way it can move along and if we do it quickly, we can possibly add 2nd or even 3rd rounds.

I'm good with letting updating the title per pick and I'm good with letting the next person pick once a pick is made.  However, they would still have until 5pm the next day because some people can't be checking the site all day and I don't want them to lose time because they didn't know a pick went in early.

If everyone gets it in early, I'm good with that.

*Updated Teams that need owners:  Cowboys, Rams, Titans, Falcons, Steelers, Vikings, Pats, Eagles

Edited by Virgil

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can I do the Eagles?

Also, are teams allowed to make trades while neither of them is on the clock? And can players be traded? 

Yes and Yes.  But again, please try to keep it within reason.  Aaron Rodgers needs to go for at least a 5th round pick

1. *Updated Teams that need owners:  Rams, Titans, Falcons, Steelers, Vikings, Pats
  • Haha (+1) 1