Option 1:

1st Round- 4th overall

Select One of Allen/Mayfield 

Option 2:

1st Round- 12th overall

Select One of Jackson/Rudolph

****AND****

1st Round- 22nd overall- (Vander Esch)

2nd Round-53rd overall- (James Washington)

2nd Round-56th overall- (Harrison Phillips)

(My choices can be altered to suit your preferences)

My basic premise is that I don’t believe we can get to #2. The highest we’d likely be able to get is #4. This would also likely cost booths 1st’s and both 2nd’s this year. It could possibly be more, but I’d assume that would be the bare minimum. I’m also going to assume that Darnold and Rosen will go in the first three picks. 

7 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Option 1:

1st Round- 4th overall

Select One of Allen/Mayfield 

Option 2:

1st Round- 12th overall

Select One of Jackson/Rudolph

****AND****

1st Round- 22nd overall- (Vander Esch)

2nd Round-53rd overall- (James Washington)

2nd Round-56th overall- (Harrison Phillips)

(My choices can be altered to suit your preferences)

My basic premise is that I don’t believe we can get to #2. The highest we’d likely be able to get is #4. This would also likely cost booths 1st’s and both 2nd’s this year. It could possibly be more, but I’d assume that would be the bare minimum. I’m also going to assume that Darnold and Rosen will go in the first three picks. 

Cleveland is not trading back from 4.  They already have too many picks.  Only way to get to 4 is if Cleveland trades up to 2 and the Giants want to trade back again.

22 minutes ago, mannc said:

Cleveland is not trading back from 4.  They already have too many picks.  Only way to get to 4 is if Cleveland trades up to 2 and the Giants want to trade back again.

I don’t think Cleveland will trade out either, but it’s a thought experiment. I really don’t think the Giants will trade out though. They seem set on taking one of Rosen/Chubb/Barkley/Nelson at #2. 

30 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Option Mayfield

Option 1. Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield

Option 2. Rudolph

Option 3. Late round QB pick, AKA Looking for a new staff for 2020

Option 4. AllenJackson, also known as looking for a new staff for 2020

Edited by xRUSHx

32 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

I don’t think Cleveland will trade out either, but it’s a thought experiment. I really don’t think the Giants will trade out though. They seem set on taking one of Rosen/Chubb/Barkley/Nelson at #2. 

If the Giants use the second pick in this draft on an offensive guard, the GM should be fired while the Jets are still on the clock.

Edited by mannc

25 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Option 1. Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield

Option 2. Rudolph

Option 3. Late round QB pick, AKA Looking for a new staff for 2020

Option 4. AllenJackson, also known as looking for a new staff for 2020 :thumbsup:

If we don't pick one of the top 3 there is no point in drafting a QB this year when we already have McCarron and Peterman

1 hour ago, Dkollidas said:

I believe we can get to #2. But if had to choose, I would go with the Mayfield option. I also believe(to an extent), if we trade up to #2 Mayfield might be the pick there

Edited by Bills4life1924

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

If we don't pick one of the top 3 there is no point in drafting a QB this year when we already have McCarron and Peterman

2019 has no QBs worth drafting at where we will be drafting so they only have this one shot at one otherwise this staff is banking it all on McC and Peterman for 2019, not good man for these guys sticking around to 2020 IMO. You build around a QB first and they already blew that idea in last years draft by taking late rounder Peterman. It's now or never for them IMO

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

2019 has no QBs worth drafting at where we will be drafting so they only have this one shot at one otherwise this staff is banking it all on McC and Peterman for 2019, not good man for these guys sticking around to 2020 IMO. You build around a QB first and they already blew that idea in last years draft by taking late rounder Peterman. It's now or never for them IMO

I Agree , which is why I said top 3 meaning Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen. If however we don't get one of those guys then we shouldn't draft one this year.

There is that Lock kid from Missouri in 2019 really haven't looked into that class yet.