Bills very interested in rudolph

Just now, Bobby Hooks said:

I think so. 

It it would be dumb of Beane or anyone else for that matter saying how much they love the guy they’re trying to move up to secure. 

Just my opinion obviously. 

I don't think he fits their prototype, but who knows. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

True. But have you noticed how many reports say we love qbs. First Darnold, then Rosen, now Allen and Rudolph. 

Are rea we really running around saying we love all of these guys. Seems fishy to me. 

True. But have you noticed how many reports say we love qbs. First Darnold, then Rosen, now Allen and Rudolph. 

Are rea we really running around saying we love all of these guys. Seems fishy to me. 

We'll know soon enough.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hooks said:

***Hot take alert*** 

I think Mayfield ends up in a very scandalous situation with some friends involving a hotel room and some random girl. 

**"Hot take alert***

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If Beane wants Mayfield he is a badass because everything he has said he looks for in a quarterback do not really fit Mayfield. If he wants him he started his smokescreen a while go. Its defintely possible. They met with him at the Senior Bowl, Combine, and private workout. I still dont think he is the target, but could be.   

I still think the early pre combine rumors anout Darnold and Rosen are closest to the truth. Doesnt mean he can get them, but we shall see. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

If Beane wants Mayfield he is a badass because everything he has said he looks for in a quarterback do not really fit Mayfield. If he wants him he started his smokescreen a while go. Its defintely possible. They met with him at the Senior Bowl, Combine, and private workout. I still dont think he is the target, but could be.   

I still think the early pre combine rumors anout Darnold and Rosen are closest to the truth. Doesnt mean he can get them, but we shall see. 

I'm hoping they get up to #2 to get Rosen. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rosen scares the heck out of me with his lack of elusiveness and concussion history. Either you’d need a great line in front of him or he would need to become like Brady or Manning with getting the ball out of his hands quickly (it's possible, but that's asking a lot). I just think that his career will either be a short one or be kind of like a Bradford type of career.

This is why Lamar Jackson is a very good backstop option for the Bills. He does not have the passing skills of Rosen, but he has almost everything else and there are and were NFL QBs like Watson, Vick and Cunningham that serve as evidence and a blue print for having great success at the next level. Plus they have the perfect OC to make that plan work. Another plus, they get to keep #22, #53, #56, #65 and next years 1st rd pick. The last plus is he's not injury prone like Rosen seems to be.

Edited by 1billsfan

I’d take him at 12 for the simple reason I think he’ll be successful in this league...

Could Rosen, Darnold, Allen or Mayfield be better? Sure. But the Bills would be getting rid of a lot of picks this year(maybe 4- 12, 22, 56, 65 or 96) plus maybe a couple next year or just our 2019 1st...

Regardless he’s a winner, has the experience, has the drive and leadership ability. He’s gonna have a good career.

• Like (+1) 1

More like dumb take alert. Amirite?

Definitely. Seriously speaking, probably out of line as well. I have him unfairly pinned as the guy that does something stupid and flaming out based on nothing other then the look in his eyes.

59 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would like that.  IMO he wants Darnold the one guy he has no link to.  Allen may go 1.  If Darnold is there Beane pays.  Obviously, their is concern on Beanes part about who will be at 2.  They have the capital, but Beane wont trade til he knows his guy will be there.  He may contact cleveland about 4 and gain info at who they take at 1.  If their guy is there they may complete it at the owners meeting.  I think NYGs intrest in Darnold is hype.  He wants to rebuild the giants like Beane rebuolds the Bills.  If their is no trade Gettleman and Beane want the same guy.  That happens Beane goes after Jackson and keeps 90% of their picks.

Edited by Mat68

16 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Definitely. Seriously speaking, probably out of line as well. I have him unfairly pinned as the guy that does something stupid and flaming out based on nothing other then the look in his eyes.

Ha... I see the little ok you’re talking about. I just like the kids intensity and accuracy. 

His field demeanor reminds me of Brady when he’s down in a game. It’s almost like how dare these punks score more points than us. 

Its one of the things I liked least about Taylor, he always had a “meh” look in his eyes winning or losing. Just st sat by himself on the bench. No fire in him. 

13 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I would like that.  IMO he wants Darnold the one guy he has no link to.  Allen may go 1.  If Darnold is there Beane pays.  Obviously, their is concern on Beanes part about who will be at 2.  They have the capital, but Beane wont trade til he knows his guy will be there.  He may contact cleveland about 4 and gain info at who they take at 1.  If their guy is there they may complete it at the owners meeting.  I think NYGs intrest in Darnold is hype.  He wants to rebuild the giants like Beane rebuolds the Bills.  If their is no trade Gettleman and Beane want the same guy.  That happens Beane goes after Jackson and keeps 90% of their picks.

I agree but I almost think the Giants would go Darnold if he was there. 

I really feel like they dont don’t  have an my interest in moving down to 12. I think for that move we have to get a lot closer for them to consider it. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks