Are we going to do a mock forum draft?

Virgil

I think we did one last year and we are running out of time. I think we did one pick per day and we had 32 members act as an individual team. Trades and whatever could happen. 

I don’t remember who ran it. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think we did one last year and we are running out of time. I think we did one pick per day and we had 32 members act as an individual team. Trades and whatever could happen. 

I don’t remember who ran it. 

Running out of time? Celebrate Easter first..

We gotta raise the steaks.  Like all of us buy $20 Tim Horton’s gift cards and send them

in the mail to a moderator.  I’m thinking 20 people each buy a $20 gift card.  We have prizes for the first, second, and third place winner below:

1st: $350

2nd: $45

3rd: $5

Or maybe Tim Horton’s could sponsor this contest and give the winner “Coffee and Donuts 4 Life”

30 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

We gotta raise the steaks.  Like all of us buy $20 Tim Horton’s gift cards and send them

in the mail to a moderator.  I’m thinking 20 people each buy a $20 gift card.  We have prizes for the first, second, and third place winner below:

1st: $350

2nd: $45

3rd: $5

Or maybe Tim Horton’s could sponsor this contest and give the winner “Coffee and Donuts 4 Life”

There really isn’t any way of winning. You make one pick on behalf of your team. Hopefully thinking like they would.