Question for Bills Nation

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

My question is if AJ starts the whole season and throws for 4,000 plus and 30 TDs and leads the Bills to a AFCE title at 11-5 / 12-4 does he become the Franchise QB for the next 8 season.... OR would you guys still want to trade him for a 1st and roll the dice with the unproven first round qb the Bills drafted this season?

That would be a great situation to have!  That would be better than it not happening and provide more viable options.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

My question is if AJ starts the whole season and throws for 4,000 plus and 30 TDs and leads the Bills to a AFCE title at 11-5 / 12-4 does he become the Franchise QB for the next 8 season.... OR would you guys still want to trade him for a 1st and roll the dice with the unproven first round qb the Bills drafted this season?

128.png

Not 8 years more  like 16

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

5 hours ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Resolving this potential dilemma is item 14,375 on my list of things to do right now.

Let's cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

This is essentially like asking, "If Tyrod miraculously becomes something we know he isn't..."

Why people. Why. Being a backup QB your entire career in the NFL never, yes never, means you will step in and be Drew Brees because riding the pine has some magical effect on a players ability. No.

2 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

This is essentially like asking, "If Tyrod miraculously becomes something we know he isn't..."

Why people. Why. Being a backup QB your entire career in the NFL never, yes never, means you will step in and be Drew Brees because riding the pine has some magical effect on a players ability. No.

Never? I wont go down that entire list of QB's but how about Aaron Rodgers and Jimmy Garoppolo?

10 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

4000 yds? That like 250 a game.  That’s not franchise?

4K may not mean franchise but as long as (like the rest of the post asks) he get's the Bills to a AFC east title & has that kind of record 11/5 or 12/4 then he should at least be in the conversation !

But don't forget there are those fans still out there that agreed we should have put Rob Johnson in in place of Flutie ??? 

Just Sayin :D