Question for Bills Nation

My question is if AJ starts the whole season and throws for 4,000 plus and 30 TDs and leads the Bills to a AFCE title at 11-5 / 12-4 does he become the Franchise QB for the next 8 season.... OR would you guys still want to trade him for a 1st and roll the dice with the unproven first round qb the Bills drafted this season?

3 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

My question is if AJ starts the whole season and throws for 4,000 plus and 30 TDs and leads the Bills to a AFCE title at 11-5 / 12-4 does he become the Franchise QB for the next 8 season.... OR would you guys still want to trade him for a 1st and roll the dice with the unproven first round qb the Bills drafted this season?

No.  He's a bridge.  And he has a scar.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 6

if he hands down produces like a franchise QB this next season, I would want to keep him as such.  I think I speak for everyone when I say that i'm tired of passing on a franchise QB every season.  If we got him for a steal and winds up being our man, then so be it. I just hope he doesn't become another Fitz, where he looks great for a few games, gets paid, and then falls flat on his face. 

53 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I don't know unless I see all the plays AJ made and how he was in clutch time. Then would need to see how the rookie is progressing in practice and preseason etc etc.

In the meantime I play this song over and over. By Scars On 45. Because that is how we would all feel after 23+ years waiting and waiting for a QB.

Edited by cba fan

53 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

We can do better

• Haha (+1) 1

Interesting scenario.  It seems in my limited understanding,  that draft position  and money spent are more important than results. 

Nick foles just beat freaking belichek and Brady in a super bowl...is there ANY chance that there is an  open competition if wentz is healthy?  I just don't get it....