Broncos to host Josh Rosen

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000922671/article/denver-broncos-to-host-josh-rosen-on-predraft-visit

Visit and workout season is in full swing for 2018 NFL Draft prospects, and UCLA QB Josh Rosen will be among the busier players as he makes the rounds.

He's already worked out for the BrownsGiants and Bills. On Thursday, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo told Up To The Minute Live that the Denver Broncos will host the Bruins star on a pre-draft visit.

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

I wonder if these teams just look at the Bills working him out and laugh.

Doubt it. They know that no other team can match what we can offer in a trade up. Just gotta pull the trigger. 

8 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Doubt it. They know that no other team can match what we can offer in a trade up. Just gotta pull the trigger. 

The problem for the Bills is some teams may not want to drop all the way to 12.

Like Indi going from 3 to 6 and acquiring 3 2nd round draft picks. They got great value and they can still draft one of the top players in the draft at 6

• Like (+1) 1

I almost feel bad for some of these prospects.  Yes, they don’t have to pay for anything. But to be jerked around as “bait” to make other teams think you’ll get drafted there has to be annoying on some level

2 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Agreed!  Just like the Giants.

I think the Giants trade (JPP to the Buccs) can change the landscape a bit, but I think they would have taken the Jets package if they didn't at least consider a QB there. History of making a trade or not, they aren't in the same division nor the same conference. The Giants would not turn that down based on some nonsense about them playing in the same facility.

Edited by BillsFan17

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

I almost feel bad for some of these prospects.  Yes, they don’t have to pay for anything. But to be jerked around as “bait” to make other teams think you’ll get drafted there has to be annoying on some level

They get pampered, and it has to be a really cool experience to see all of the facilities and things. They also lay some relationship groundwork for when they are free agents. 

Maybe Elway wants to borrow some cash from Rosen? 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Is he?    Cousins has a 3 year deal.  He can lock up a potential good QB now to develop. 

IMO, Elway wants to win now and he also has a QB he drafted in the first a couple years ago to develop.

Denver at #5 Could end up where the Bills draft.

9 hours ago, Virgil said:

i'm sure the 10 million dollar check they get in a few months alleviates some of that

10 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

IMO, Elway wants to win now and he also has a QB he drafted in the first a couple years ago to develop.

Denver at #5 Could end up where the Bills draft.

They are certainly a team I would be engaging right now.  If they are receptive to trade talks, that's gotta give you a pretty good indication they are leaning away from QB.  It would be a VERY nice spot to be in should the Giants decide they are equally happy with 2 of Chubb / Barkley / Nelson.

I keep hearing that Elway is really interested in Rosen, really interested in Mayfield, really interested in Allen and probably really interested in Darnold too. Since it is silly season and no one is to be believed and the smokescreens are choking our lungs and making our eyes water, I'm thinking they either trade back (2 first rounders from the Bills perhaps) or draft the Guard from Notre Dame.