Trade for 2nd pick in draft

Since the giants are thin at DE now would this get us up to 2. Picks 12,21, one of our 3rd round picks and Lawson. I really don't want to part with our 1st for next year. After seeing Houston give up pick 4 in this years draft has to be a punch to the gut.

The Giants are switching to a 34 defense.  I highly doubt Lawson would be high on their list.  Also, would you rather have Lawson and some picks or Bradley Chubb?  If I'm the Giants I prefer the latter, not the former.  But if you want me to move you are going to regret it LOL.

To trade up to 2 will take both 1st this year both 2nds this year and 1st in 2019 just to start with. I really am starting to think lets stay where we are and let the picks fall where they may.

Edited by PIP
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

Since the giants are thin at DE now would this get us up to 2. Picks 12,21, one of our 3rd round picks and Lawson. I really don't want to part with our 1st for next year. After seeing Houston give up pick 4 in this years draft has to be a punch to the gut.

Then don't do it, Brandon. Dig your heels in and tell Gettleman to either take the offer or leave it.

I wonder if we should trade Peterman and our two firsts to Denver for 5.  Elway said they will Pursue every avenue for qb.

then Bills can draft one of the 4 canton bound QBs from the greatest draft class in nfl history. Unless Cleveland takes two.  That would suck 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

20 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

You can't be serious with this, are you?

What was the old adage about two ears and one mouth?  I guess the new adage must be something about 10 fingers and only 2 eyes so why the **** exactly would anyone bother wasting time looking for the search function?  TBD seems to suddenly have a moron infestation.